Say no to ___ in H4

L4B

The reason skyrim is at the top is because it was one of the best games ever made in the past decade, hence, why it won GOTY, skyrim is better because it stands out from the pack, its gonna be hard for halo to top that, i don't think it will get to first, but it can come close.

yeah, I know. Skyrim is the BOMB! But I just want Halo how it was, best shooter and campaign of the decade. :/ Reach's campaign.

Sure it showed how Cortana got to Pillar of Autumn and Dr. Halsley, but it didn't have the right feel. :/

UNLIKE Skyrim. I can see why that one. With it's amazing graphics and maps, characters, potions, etc.

I agree to all, I believe you left out something VERY important, and that is, a ranking system. Enough of this BS ranking system where little kids get to the top rank just because they play fire fight all day. We need a H2 rank system that is 1-50 that is NOT based off EXP (nothing is worse than seeing someone with a 50 who only played 15 games)

My bad totally forgot about that lol, one of the main reason i made this so ive added it in just for us :)

I disagree with EVERYTHING you have to say. How about HALO goes back to being HALO like in halo 3 or halo 2 NOT halo reach, cause as far as I'm concerned halo reach is not even halo.

Agreed to a point! Yes Halo has changed their style, some ways so much that it changed they way most of us knew what Halo was all about! I think forums like this only helps the community in making things better, not sure how Reach got about and how they got to making such a terrrible game < yeah yeah yeah its my opinion thank you very much!! From what i see nowadays its not people worrying about the power ups on the map its them not even knowing how to even play halo like most competetive people do and using common sense! I also miss the days when you could get through a game without bitching or noticing there is a massive difference in the game we all called Halo weather its lag or some sort of stupid kid evading when he's one shot or jet packing away, thats just sad to then have them saying they good, yeh right!! ...... by far H2 was the best and 3 followed in its foot steps but when reach came out they lost alot of people to the likes of COD which im no fan of and would NEVER want them to make the game to what they do in the Call Of Duty Series with loads of perks and attachements ect.

Who ever mentioned we want it like COD i think you play to much of COD to come in here and even comment saying such dumb **** as that's not what we want at all lol!!!

With regards to maps, again they need to fix up on this and why i say this is half of the maps if not majority of them that people have mentioned here are made by the community and not when the game first game out, Pinnacle, Zealot and Sanc i think are the best maps made in Reach but most of the time we all find ourselves playing a map which they didnt even make from the start! So yes Reach has bad maps and i think they could do alot bettter from what ive seen in H1, H2 and H3!

ps. Ive changed the title of this forum seeing we discussing so much here, not just the bloom lol but do agree with you Guru, spawns is a big thing and i think having that fixed and hopefully having H4 on servers will benefit us both lol