•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  I_Make_Big_Boom : (22 May 2019 - 12:54 AM) @Drizzy_Dan there better be events when halo: reach comes to pc you nutwit
@  Vitamin Pwn : (21 May 2019 - 11:50 PM) Oh look an empty chair I think I’ll sit down
@  Melody : (21 May 2019 - 09:03 PM) :hide:
@  Halo6 Follower : (21 May 2019 - 04:55 PM) Yo, Zoob! :DD
@  Drizzy_Dan : (21 May 2019 - 01:17 PM) I haven't been playing Halo as much as of late but I'm always in Halo Twitter
@  Drizzy_Dan : (21 May 2019 - 01:17 PM) There are not any Events scheduled but I'd say it's almost time. Hopefully we will see an increase as Infinite draws near as you said
@  Zoob : (21 May 2019 - 09:42 AM) Glad to see you and a lot of people I remember still here as of late. Maybe itll start to pick up as we get closer to infinit. Are there any events coming up for us?
@  Drizzy_Dan : (21 May 2019 - 09:39 AM) It's quiet around here but good to see again Zoob 8)
@  Zoob : (21 May 2019 - 09:37 AM) Working graveyard blows
@  Zoob : (21 May 2019 - 09:36 AM) Good to be back and have access. Looks like the shout box isnt as active anymore :( or maybe its just too early
@  Drizzy_Dan : (21 May 2019 - 08:19 AM) It's like a really good adventure show that you won't really get the hype about until you try it
@  Mr Kittens a... : (20 May 2019 - 07:25 PM) Didn't watch it when it first came out, never understood the appeal of the show. Don't plan on watching it.
@  Melody : (20 May 2019 - 03:30 PM) #Didn'tEvenParticipate
@  Halo6 Follower : (20 May 2019 - 03:05 PM) D: I liked it
@  Jack Of Harts : (20 May 2019 - 02:57 PM) JK, I don't even watch it.
@  Jack Of Harts : (20 May 2019 - 02:57 PM) GoT sucks immensely
@  Vitamin Pwn : (20 May 2019 - 12:07 PM) last season of GoT sucked immensely
@  Drizzy_Dan : (20 May 2019 - 08:24 AM) Last episode of GoT sucked immensely
@  Mr Kittens a... : (19 May 2019 - 10:43 PM) It was banned in '05.
@  Mr Kittens a... : (19 May 2019 - 10:43 PM) ...lies.

Photo

What If......?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Melody

Melody

Celery Stick Crusade Champion

• Dedicated Members
  • 708 posts
Inspiring
  • Gamertag:iCuddleU
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 December 2018 - 03:16 AM

I'm making a 'what if' thread because what would happen if I didn't make the what if.....? thread?

I'll start

What if the forum gained mass popularity in a single day?

The goal will be to give a sarcastic answer, good luck. lol

NiftyDecentAstrangiacoral.gif

#2 Vitamin Pwn

Vitamin Pwn

Your #1 fan

• Dedicated Members
  • 2,306 posts
Inspiring
  • Gamertag:Vitamin PWN
  • LocationThe palace of wisdom
5    2                                 

Posted 05 December 2018 - 03:11 PM

if the forums gained mass popularity in one day then the rivers will flow red, the red sun will rise and the fall of man will begin because some otherworldly power must have set in motion the end of the world.

What if drizzy was really a bot himself?

"In this life we lead, we could conquer everything
If we could just get the braves to get out of bed in the morning"  AJJ - brave as a noun

#3 Melody

Melody

Celery Stick Crusade Champion

• Dedicated Members
  • 708 posts
Inspiring
  • Gamertag:iCuddleU
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 December 2018 - 04:18 PM

If Drizzy was a bot himself then that would mean he's a bot banning bots for the sake of being a bot.

What if RedStarRocket was an actually highly intelligent rocketship?

NiftyDecentAstrangiacoral.gif

#4 Mr Kittens and Gibberish

Mr Kittens and Gibberish

Sergeant Johnson

• Dedicated Members
  • 346 posts
Dedicated
  • Gamertag:These Oats
  • LocationInside your imagination, and possibly your dreams! O.O
   5          4      

Posted 08 December 2018 - 12:01 AM

The RedStarRocket would take over the world in a manner of exaggerative violence that would shape the earth into a new beginning. He would accomplish this by flying around the world in 80 days, mixing the atmosphere with a biological chemical that would plunge humanity into a bitter deep sleep, infecting the brain with a deadly virus which simultaneously causes extreme nightmares, and melts it in an excruciating painful manner. This would  leave the animals that were enslaved by the former living rulers a peaceful world, one of no war, famine, hunger, and an advanced evolution to surpass humanity in a dramatic new frontier of global happiness, world peace, and tier 3 technological capabilities.

What would happen if Santa Clause were really the Devil?

Edited by Mr Kittens, 08 December 2018 - 12:06 AM.

bnqJNoV.png

Victory is in a Simple Soul.

#5 haloman 2

haloman 2

343 Guilty Spark

• Dedicated Members
  • 706 posts
Trusted
  • Gamertag:Slavishdig819
  • LocationUT

Posted 02 May 2019 - 10:04 PM

if santa clause were really the devil then he would probably be a killer robot with evil reindeer who's gifts are secretly weapons made to help take over the world when he sees the time is right then he will enslave humanity to make him all the toys and things he wants so he can be repaid for all te years he gave gifts to billions of little boys and girls

what if halo infinite was actually a dating sim visual novel with a master chief, arbiter, spartan locke, sargent johnson, captain keys, commander keys, gravemind, lord hood, cortana, halsey, emile, jorge, kat, jun, carter, and noble 6 route?

the true and only man of halo... I AM HALO MAN!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users