Site Poll 99: Thel 'Vadam vs Ripa 'Moramee?

Ranger Intel

oAEBUiG.png

Hi everyone, Spartan here with Site Poll 99.

Last week I asked you all what your favourite novel/comics were, the victory goes to The Fall of Reach. I'm not surprised that TFoR came out on top, though I did think it would be close. Strong competitors were First Strike and Ghosts of Onyx. Despite all Halo novels being great, Nylund's three were the most voted for. Click here to view Site Poll 98, and here for the Twitter responses.

Energy%2BSwords%2BCrossed.jpg

Thel 'Vadam vs Ripa 'Moramee?

This is is not a poll for who you like more, it's for who you think would win in a duel. Any weapon(s) may be selected, but both warriors must have the same weapon(s). Assume both are the same age in this duel. There have been many threads and videos on this before, but I want to see what members of this community think, especially in this day and age. There are advantages each Elite has over the other, and they're both exceptional Sangheili, but who do you think would win? Let me know how you think it'll play out and why.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts,

Spartan out.      :yay:

• Like 4

The arbiter would win lol

Seriously though I think thel would win mostly because if I remember correctly ripa was killed by sgt forge because he got too cocky, so if a human could kill him then thel should have no problem

Keep in mind though, Ripa may have been cocky with Forge simply because he's a human. As you implied in your post, humans are relatively easy to kill and aren't likely to do a lot of damage when it comes to fighting an elite. Put against Thel, sure Ripa may be confident, but I doubt cocky. He'd know his species is physically superior, and wouldn't drop his guard down as much as he did with Forge.

• Like 1

Keep in mind though, Ripa may have been cocky with Forge simply because he's a human. As you implied in your post, humans are relatively easy to kill and aren't likely to do a lot of damage when it comes to fighting an elite. Put against Thel, sure Ripa may be confident, but I doubt cocky. He'd know his species is physically superior, and wouldn't drop his guard down as much as he did with Forge.

that's true, i didn't consider that. but i still still think Thel would take it because yeah Ripa is bigger and strong but i think Thel has more experience, but i may just be bias seeing as i know more about Thel than Ripa, not that i really know much about either, i'm basically just basing it off my limited knowledge of both and my gut lol 

• Like 1