•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  Vitamin Pwn : (14 November 2018 - 06:51 PM) besides i may or may not have a waifu
@  Vitamin Pwn : (14 November 2018 - 06:50 PM) and maybe somebody else will be like wth but not me, i dont yuck anybody's yums
@  Vitamin Pwn : (14 November 2018 - 06:46 PM) it is fair
@  Melody : (14 November 2018 - 06:42 PM) Much later someone is going to read this and be like "wth"
@  Melody : (14 November 2018 - 06:38 PM) I don't know where I'm going with this, I'm bored.
@  Melody : (14 November 2018 - 06:37 PM) >.<
@  Melody : (14 November 2018 - 06:37 PM) IT'S FAIR!
@  Melody : (14 November 2018 - 06:37 PM) Guys have waifus, we can have husbandos.
@  Melody : (14 November 2018 - 06:36 PM) LOL
@  Melody : (14 November 2018 - 06:36 PM) Sure he's anime, but we can make it work. :heart:
@  Melody : (14 November 2018 - 06:35 PM) Those muscles tho
@  Melody : (14 November 2018 - 06:34 PM) Any dude that looks like a body builder is attractive to me as well.
@  Melody : (14 November 2018 - 06:34 PM) Those eyebrows are majestic
@  Melody : (14 November 2018 - 06:33 PM) https://i.ytimg.com/...xresdefault.jpg Need me a man like this hot damn
@  Melody : (14 November 2018 - 06:32 PM) Do not worry! For I AM HERE!
@  Vitamin Pwn : (14 November 2018 - 05:39 PM) :help:
@  Mordred : (14 November 2018 - 04:38 PM) :sofa:
@  I_Make_Big_Boom : (14 November 2018 - 04:13 PM) *cough cough* *HEEAVE* *HACK*
@  Ardent Prayer : (14 November 2018 - 02:01 PM) Cough
@  Melody : (14 November 2018 - 01:23 PM) r/woosh!

Photo

Weapons in Halo Infinite

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Sikslik7

Sikslik7

The Sicilian

• Community Moderators
  • 2,124 posts
Heroic
  • Gamertag:sikslik7
  • LocationStorming The Castle
      7    2    2    2       2               

Posted 14 September 2018 - 10:58 AM

What weapons do you hope to make a return in Halo:Infinite? If there are multiple versions (think of the boltshot), which would you prefer. or would you like to see something new? What weapons do you hope they add to the game?

33rd to reach 1000 posts (favorite number)

#2 Drizzy_Dan

Drizzy_Dan

Jack of all Trades

• 4,026 posts
Legendary
  • Gamertag:LL Kool D
6       2       2                        

Posted 14 September 2018 - 11:22 AM

There's no telling how this game will go, who the enemies will be, etc. I want my classic weapons of course like the base UNSC set but for returning weapons I think I'd appreciate the Railgun making a return. It's strong, accurate, overall highly effective against most enemies except maybe the Flood. I'll take just a base Railgun. I actually hope they do away with the REQ variants of weapons. 

"And for the record, I would've kicked your *** the first time if the lady hadn't stopped me."

#3 Yoshi1176

Yoshi1176

Co-Founder of HTA

• Event Management
  • 1,815 posts
Heroic
  • Gamertag:Yoshi1176
  • LocationSan Francisco
         8          2          5               

Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:53 PM

There's no telling how this game will go, who the enemies will be, etc. I want my classic weapons of course like the base UNSC set but for returning weapons I think I'd appreciate the Railgun making a return. It's strong, accurate, overall highly effective against most enemies except maybe the Flood. I'll take just a base Railgun. I actually hope they do away with the REQ variants of weapons. 

I appreciated the idea of the req variants, but I also agree I think they should go away. That being said, no way 343 is just going to abandon that idea after the insane amount of money they made off of selling req packs and the fact that Warzone is dependent on those. I hope that they just keep it for Warzone and nothing else, they went more competitive with Halo 5 arena so hopefully that continues and they keep arena more vanilla.

Weapons I'd like to see:

• Boltshot (Halo 4)
  • Plasma launcher
  • Halo 5's magnum

I don't want the grenade launcher in Halo Infinite, it is awful and I hate it.

Posted Image

First Presidential MoM

First person to serve two consecutive terms as president of the USF

10th and 11th President of the USF

#4 I_Make_Big_Boom

I_Make_Big_Boom

The Prophet of No Ragrets

• Art Group
  • 1,551 posts
Heroic
  • Gamertag:SelfDestruct217
7             9                      2      

Posted 15 September 2018 - 10:13 PM

ALL of the weapons. Everyone is here.

I'm sick if them removing weapons like some of them are so bad that it needed to happen, especially when Warzone's like "Lol, nobody gives a **** if your weapon is OP, there's literally 100 more just like it". And yes, this even applies to the crappy Focus Rifle from Reach that I hated and STILL hate with a passion.

But if they do remove weapons you know damn well they'll make DLC for them later, which is still infuriating.

lTs5mr0.png

#5 Buns

Buns

The Fiber Crusader

• Legendary Members
  • 1,942 posts
Heroic
  • Gamertag:Warm Bnus
  • LocationInstallation 00
14             2                     

Posted 17 September 2018 - 08:16 PM

ALL of the weapons. Everyone is here.

I have to agree here. I want all the weapons to come back

I like what they did with REQ weapons too. I just hate the REQ system.

I also would love them to see some of the weapons from Halo Online become official

gallery_88375_757_102964.jpg

#6 Spooky Scary Maestro

Spooky Scary Maestro

Psychotic Ninja of the USF

• Forge Group
  • 749 posts
Inspiring
  • Gamertag:Maestro9318
  • LocationA Land of Fire and Ice
         4       3      

Posted 19 September 2018 - 07:47 PM

I want the Halo Reach Concussion Rifle. Every single enemy and ally should have one. Make it Halo: Infinite Concussion Rifles.

I don't see a reason for Reach-exclusive weapons to come back because the Covenant Armory would be in shambles at this point. But I'd like to see the Concussion Rifle, Plasma Launcher, Needle Rifle, and the classic Plasma Rifle make their triumphant returns. I'd also like to see Promethean weapons have different coloured bolts so you can tell which Promethean has which weapon you're being hit with. The power weapons and Light Rifles are easily identifiable, but Boltshot and Suppressor rounds are almost indistinguishable. Sentinel Beams would be pretty rad.

As for human weapons, I do not want to see the Sticky Detonator. It was useless and could easily be replaced with proximity mines.

ZAO0DB9.png

Got Super Mario Maker? Share your level codes here!

Mayor of 343i City

#7 Drizzy_Dan

Drizzy_Dan

Jack of all Trades

• 4,026 posts
Legendary
6       2       2                        

Posted 20 September 2018 - 08:20 AM

I want the Halo Reach Concussion Rifle. Every single enemy and ally should have one. Make it Halo: Infinite Concussion Rifles.

I don't see a reason for Reach-exclusive weapons to come back because the Covenant Armory would be in shambles at this point. But I'd like to see the Concussion Rifle, Plasma Launcher, Needle Rifle, and the classic Plasma Rifle make their triumphant returns. I'd also like to see Promethean weapons have different coloured bolts so you can tell which Promethean has which weapon you're being hit with. The power weapons and Light Rifles are easily identifiable, but Boltshot and Suppressor rounds are almost indistinguishable. Sentinel Beams would be pretty rad.

As for human weapons, I do not want to see the Sticky Detonator. It was useless and could easily be replaced with proximity mines.

Covenant armories are actually not doing terribly since most of them were on homeworlds of Covenant species which didn't get hit in the war. So I think these weapons are very much in circulation in 2560!

"And for the record, I would've kicked your *** the first time if the lady hadn't stopped me."

#8 Ardent Prayer

Ardent Prayer

Inconsistent with site activity

• Legendary Members
  • 1,045 posts
Dedicated
  • Gamertag:TheArdentPrayer
  • LocationOrange County, Southern California, USA

Posted 24 September 2018 - 11:28 PM

Honestly the simple answer to this is to include everything. The game is called Halo Infinite, so go big with it. Sure, weapon balancing in the sandbox will be a pain in the hide to do, but it would still beneifit the entire playerbase by giving them such a large and strong selection from every armory from every game. If anything, restrictions would and should be placed in competitive playlists (because they hate fun) in order to keep it fair and to keep Comp balancing small.

Just put in everything.

EVERYTHING.

Twitter | Reddit | Twitch | Waypoint | Bungie.net | Steam | Discord: Ardent#2396

Just your average friendly forum user and Halo fan.

PM me for more contact details or misc.

#9 Drizzy_Dan

Drizzy_Dan

Jack of all Trades

• 4,026 posts
Legendary
6       2       2                        

Posted 25 September 2018 - 08:08 AM

If 343 wanted to make a good move, they'd include every weapon from previous Halo titles in multiplayer and Forge at least. If they don't make sense in the Campaign then that's totally understandable but give me back the Sticky Detonator!

#10 Yoshi1176

Yoshi1176

Co-Founder of HTA

• Event Management
  • 1,815 posts
Heroic
  • LocationSan Francisco
         8          2          5               

Posted 25 September 2018 - 01:17 PM

If 343 wanted to make a good move, they'd include every weapon from previous Halo titles in multiplayer and Forge at least. If they don't make sense in the Campaign then that's totally understandable but give me back the Sticky Detonator!

Lol I forgot about the sticky detonator. Definitely a fun weapon, I wouldn't go as far as to say practical but it was fun.

Posted Image

First Presidential MoM

#11 Ardent Prayer

Ardent Prayer

• Legendary Members
  • 1,045 posts
Dedicated

Posted 25 September 2018 - 09:21 PM

Lol I forgot about the sticky detonator. Definitely a fun weapon, I wouldn't go as far as to say practical but it was fun.

You're not practical. Your body would be a fun weapon to use but you aren't practical.

Twitter | Reddit | Twitch | Waypoint | Bungie.net | Steam | Discord: Ardent#2396

#12 Yoshi1176

Yoshi1176

Co-Founder of HTA

• Event Management
  • 1,815 posts
Heroic
  • LocationSan Francisco
         8          2          5               

Posted 25 September 2018 - 09:23 PM

You're not practical. Your body would be a fun weapon to use but you aren't practical.

You can use my body whenever you want ;)

Posted Image

First Presidential MoM

#13 Ardent Prayer

Ardent Prayer

• Legendary Members
  • 1,045 posts
Dedicated

Posted 25 September 2018 - 09:30 PM

You can use my body whenever you want ;)

I'd rather use the Halo 3 Brute Spiker than touch you.

#14 yourherojuan

yourherojuan

Grunt

• Members
  • 2 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:halo trigger
  • Locationmassachusetts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 02:57 PM

DMR should make a return but i like the old halo reach style though and scope needs to change 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users