•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  343iBot : (15 December 2017 - 04:33 AM) Welcome to the forums, ScottDavison18! :welcome: View ScottDavison18's Profile
@  I_Make_Big_Boom : (14 December 2017 - 01:59 AM) I'm changing the date on my console so that doesn't happen
@  Fishy : (13 December 2017 - 08:33 PM) Remember to encounter me under the mistletoe for good luck!
@  N1ghtmare : (13 December 2017 - 01:02 AM) >_<
@  Yoshi1176 : (12 December 2017 - 09:51 PM) Remember to check out the Christmas tree!
@  Yoshi1176 : (12 December 2017 - 09:50 PM) http://www.343indust...view=getnewpost
@  343iBot : (12 December 2017 - 01:25 PM) Welcome to the forums, JohnMajor! :welcome: View JohnMajor's Profile
@  343iBot : (11 December 2017 - 12:17 PM) Welcome to the forums, gerry! :welcome: View gerry's Profile
@  UNSC Spartan II : (10 December 2017 - 01:19 PM) @InfinityDusk Have you read any of the literature?
@  I_Make_Big_Boom : (09 December 2017 - 01:37 AM) Makes you wonder what else they had in the cooker
@  InfinityDusk : (09 December 2017 - 01:17 AM) @Yoshi1176 Interesting, I need to read up about them more
@  VinWarrior : (09 December 2017 - 12:38 AM) :sofa:
@  I_Make_Big_Boom : (08 December 2017 - 10:53 PM) i went on a quest to eat those food before you digested that food
@  Wam : (08 December 2017 - 09:53 PM) i ate those food
@  Yoshi1176 : (08 December 2017 - 04:17 PM) For mackehdon! *in the voice*
@  Wam : (08 December 2017 - 02:56 PM) For mackehdon!
@  Yoshi1176 : (06 December 2017 - 08:47 PM) @InfinityDusk They are incredibly smart and the covenant enslaved them. The UNSC uses them for their smarts now on the Infinity and other things
@  InfinityDusk : (06 December 2017 - 08:26 PM) I never really understood their significance other than the ODST one that you had to save.
@  InfinityDusk : (06 December 2017 - 08:25 PM) weren't the engineers those floating squid things?
@  UNSC Spartan II : (06 December 2017 - 05:48 PM) http://www.343indust...eers-in-halo-6/

Photo

2017 343ICF Christmas Tree

Merry Chrysler Happy Crisis Marry Chexmix

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Yoshi1176

Yoshi1176

Co-Founder of HTA

• Event Management
  • 1,800 posts
Heroic
  • Gamertag:Yoshi1176
  • LocationSan Francisco
      8          2          5               

Posted 01 December 2017 - 01:50 AM

343industries Community Forum Christmas Tree

gallery_1_37_21175.png

It’s that time of year again! Thanksgiving and Christmas are fast approaching and of course, that means that the annual forum Christmas tree is being put up.

For those of you who are new here and don’t know, every year community members donate games, Xbox live memberships and other items that are distributed back out to the community. I’ve participated for several years now, and I even won an Xbox a few years back, so you never know what cool things you may be given by a fellow member. The goal of this as always, is to get the community to interact in a fun and cheerful way, and get you some cool presents in the process as well.

How does this work:

You must be a member of the forums to participate, so if you are here through the discord, you’ll have to sign up. After that, all you do is post somewhere below, what you will be giving away, whether it's a code, a physical item or some other gift/service. Additionally you can post what you would like, this is especially good if something that someone else has donated catches your eye.

As people post what they are giving away, I will update this post with a list of what is up for grabs and by who. The week after Christmas, gifts will be distributed to the people that have won. If you donate, I will PM you on the site, to tell you who to get in contact with about getting people their gifts.

You may request a certain gift even if you do not donate anything, however, priority will be given to those who have donated when distributing gifts.

*If you say you are going to give something, please follow through with it, especially since someone may be very excited to receive their gift!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from all of the 343iCF Staff!

Items Gifted

Drizzy_Dan: Platinum Requisition Pack (x3)

Two Week Xbox Live Code

Unease Peanut: Gears 1

Gears 2

Unit Armor for Star Wars The Old Republic

SelfDestructOne $60 game of your choice

Posted Image

First Presidential MoM

First person to serve two consecutive terms as president of the USF

10th and 11th President of the USF

#2 Drizzy_Dan

Drizzy_Dan

Jack of all Trades

• 3,977 posts
Legendary
  • Gamertag:LL Kool D
6       2       2                        

Posted 01 December 2017 - 11:22 AM

I’d like to give away 3 Platinum REQ Packs for Halo 5 to different people and a 2 Week XBL Gold Trial.

Happy holidays!
"And for the record, I would've kicked your *** the first time if the lady hadn't stopped me."

#3 Unease Peanut

Unease Peanut

Nuts

• News Group
  • 2,442 posts
Heroic
  • Gamertag:Unease Peanut
  • LocationOn your left... If you dont see me turn another 90 degrees to your left and keep repeating this process until you see me
5       11             5                        

Posted 02 December 2017 - 12:27 PM

I still have some ancient Gears of War 1 and 2 codes, dunno if they're still alive so I'll back them up with actual gifts of these games should they no longer work.

I also have 2 codes for "Unit armor" in Star Wars the Old Republic that I'd like to add since I don't own that game.

Happy Xmas =.=

gHpcyCF.jpg

"Demons run when a good man goes to war"

#4 I_Make_Big_Boom

I_Make_Big_Boom

The Prophet of No Ragrets

• News Group
  • 1,496 posts
Heroic
  • Gamertag:SelfDestruct217
  • LocationTexas
7             9                      2      

Posted 04 December 2017 - 06:01 PM

I'm throwing in a voucher for me to buy 1 person a $60 game in US monies. Then I'll ship it to the person who wants the game. 

It can be any game so long as it's around $60 in US monopoly bucks (no really, REAL money). Digital, physical, I have no quarrel.

M3xqVIm.gif

#5 InfinityDusk

InfinityDusk

Hunter

• Members
  • 29 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:InfinityDusk
  • LocationUnited States, San Antonio TX

Posted 05 December 2017 - 12:46 PM

I'm throwing in a voucher for me to buy 1 person a $60 game in US monies. Then I'll ship it to the person who wants the game. 

It can be any game so long as it's around $60 in US monopoly bucks (no really, REAL money). Digital, physical, I have no quarrel.

Ayy, that's a nice thing of you to do bud. I'm interested, keep me posted, but I want to see if anyone else wants it too.

In the event no one else claims it I have a Nintendo Switch game in mind that I could use with an eshop gift card.

odst_virgil__alert_by_skipperthepilot-d3

"CRIME DOESN'T PAY. GOOD CITIZENS DO THEIR PART"

#6 Kakashi_Hatake

Kakashi_Hatake

Electric Angel

• Dedicated Members
  • 951 posts
Inspiring
  • Gamertag:TyroneKing 343i
  • LocationIreland
7    6                  

Posted 13 December 2017 - 01:22 PM

Ayy, that's a nice thing of you to do bud. I'm interested, keep me posted, but I want to see if anyone else wants it too.

In the event no one else claims it I have a Nintendo Switch game in mind that I could use with an eshop gift card.

I feel kinda bad because I want it too. Im gonna have to say im interested in SD's offer as well. I have a game in mind.

I have a $20 Xbox Gift Card (US) and a code for Dark Souls (backwards compatible for Xbox One) to give to those who want them.

Edited by Kakashi_Hatake, 14 December 2017 - 02:34 PM.

J4EGmYD.png

#7 Mr Kittens and Gibberish

Mr Kittens and Gibberish

Sergeant Johnson

• Dedicated Members
  • 334 posts
Dedicated
  • Gamertag:Shierafoji
  • LocationInside your imagination, and possibly your dreams! O.O
5          4      

Posted Yesterday, 09:40 PM

I'm putting my Halo 5 OST disk I won from Forge Hubs charity stream under our hypothetical tree. It's still in the original clear packaging. I just won't be able to send it internationally, so only in the United States. Sorry ;~;

Edited by Mr Kittens and Gibberish, Yesterday, 09:41 PM.

bnqJNoV.png

Victory is in a Simple Soul.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Merry, Chrysler, Happy Crisis, Marry, Chexmix

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users