DW Halo wars 2 is coming out

Studra

you probably didn't watch the panel confrence, they said they were starting a new Halo trilogy(thats where they said 3 games but they were not counting anniversary as one of those games)but in the future they may make a 2nd one,i liked the first one and would love to see another(preferably good graphics in both movies and gameplay because the movie scenes were greatly detailed but gameplay was not as good and have a fist person view of the battle). :2guns:

no first person view or they might as well focus on the new triology

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dude I don't know if anyone's as excited for a Halo Wars 2 as I am. I stil play Halo Wars with my friends and have been waiting for a sequel or some more dlc for ever. This is awesome

Same here bro...well not recently since one of my key HWars mates is in Australia until June but yeah...14 Star Cobra...killing Scarabs in two shots. Oh hell yeah!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really don't think Halo Wars 2 will ever be released, I'll only believe it when I see it on halo.xbox.com.

Same here. I'll wait to hear from the company that will be making the next Halo Wars to blindly believe someone that I've never known. Offense here should not be taken.