DW Halo wars 2 is coming out

Studra

All i hear is that halo wars 2 is never coming out blah blah blah. well im here to state that i got word from a bungie employee that 343 industries has confired that they are making 3 new games. 2 of them have been confirmed as halo 4 and halo 1 remake. the third will not be confired until the release of halo 4. that 3rd game is halo wars 2. why do you think halowaypoint took over the halo wars community forums, and are incontrol to release dlc and leaderboard resets?????? because they are testing to see what made halo wars so good, so that they can put all the good stuff in halo wars 2 and add new stuff. just wait ok in 2013 it will be released.

......and a another thing 343 bought the halo wars name from ensemble studios for like 20 million dollars or something .......

......and after halo 4 there is still 3 more halo games to come out to finish the story !

Edited by Absolute Dog
Multiple posts combined together.

• 4 weeks later...

My friends, no matter how much i tell and persuade. Still won't believe this. They think there is no Halo 5 or 6. And that the Chief will die in Halo 4. Second, they say they'll never believe the announcement of Halo Wars 2. Heh, I can't believe them! Wait til' they hear this!

you probably didn't watch the panel confrence, they said they were starting a new Halo trilogy(thats where they said 3 games but they were not counting anniversary as one of those games)but in the future they may make a 2nd one,i liked the first one and would love to see another(preferably good graphics in both movies and gameplay because the movie scenes were greatly detailed but gameplay was not as good and have a fist person view of the battle). :2guns:

• Like 1

The Halo Wars story was one of the best in all of the Halo games, in my opinion, though. Lively music (for an RTS), a simple, yet deep base construction system, fun units and, georgeously designed maps make this one of the best RTS games i've played. Halo wars also had some of the best cutscenes in any Halo game and was uup close and personal most of the time. The "5 Long Years" cutscene made me feel like there really was a war, unlike some of the other cutscenes on other halo titles.

All i hear is that halo wars 2 is never coming out blah blah blah. well im here to state that i got word from a bungie employee that 343 industries has confired that they are making 3 new games. 2 of them have been confirmed as halo 4 and halo 1 remake. the third will not be confired until the release of halo 4. that 3rd game is halo wars 2. why do you think halowaypoint took over the halo wars community forums, and are incontrol to release dlc and leaderboard resets?????? because they are testing to see what made halo wars so good, so that they can put all the good stuff in halo wars 2 and add new stuff. just wait ok in 2013 it will be released.

......and a another thing 343 bought the halo wars name from ensemble studios for like 20 million dollars or something .......

......and after halo 4 there is still 3 more halo games to come out to finish the story !

arnt the 3 games 343i is making are halo 4 5 and 6

I wouldn't mind seeing one, but it's not on my top 10 games I would love to see. If they had the ingame graphics like the cutscenes, then DEFINITELY.

i cant see them producing that high of quality graphics in to an RTS game, we wouldnt be able to benefit from it as we will be looking down on the battlefield in a birds eye view, we wouldnt be up close enough to anything to see it at its full potential.

i cant see them producing that high of quality graphics in to an RTS game, we wouldnt be able to benefit from it as we will be looking down on the battlefield in a birds eye view, we wouldnt be up close enough to anything to see it at its full potential.

True enough, but the original gameplay graphics of Halo Wars looked downright cartoony to me, at least. I would like it if they did their best to make the graphics a bit better the next time around. That would make the game a lot easier to play to me. I LOVED the cutscene graphics, and wish they had been able to include them in normal gameplay, or at least make the normal gameplay have a bit more realism, rather than looking like matchbox racers or something.

• 2 weeks later...