Secret Terminal in Halo Waypoint and how to get it

Spectral Jester

I have all the terminals, unlocked Threshold and watched it, no achievement has popped up, it has said I have got all these credits, but my balance has not changed, nor has any achievement popped up on my screen. What am I doing wrong. Also all the videos are in my archive? Is this a glitch? Help 343i?

Gamer Tag

WoundedBdgr0317

• 1 month later...

As for any confusion.

Firstly play Halo CEA and find ALL TERMINALS

When the achievement pops up for all terminals found, save and quit

Load up Halo Waypoint

Then follow all the steps in the original post

The first screen shows coloured dots press the corresponding coloured buttons on your Xbox controller following it left to right.

Don't worry about the symbols I've attached all the pictures for you

The cR is added I think on a Wednesday, but it does take a few days.

For those of you who do not know where the terminals are...

Terminal #1 – Pillar of Autumn

• Early in the stage, moving towards the bridge, you’ll talk to Keyes. When you have control again, look on the bridge for a red computer console, that’s your terminal.

Terminal #2 – Halo

• Entering the underground tunnel, instead of jumping over the gap, search for a side tunnel that leads directly to the terminal.

Terminal #3 – Truth and Reconciliation

• Reaching the bridge and defeating the Elite there, search the raised central platform.

Terminal #4 – Silent Cartographer

• In the center of the island, you’ll face off against two Hunters. Find the terminal on the outerwall of the central structure in this area.

Terminal #5 – Assault on the Control Room

• Near the end of the level, you’ll reach the pyramid-shaping Control Room structure. At the center of the pyramid is a large piece of the structure leading directly into a crevasse in the ground. Down in the crevasse, you’ll find secret ammo and a terminal.

Terminal #6 – 343 Guilty Spark

• Reaching the elevator leading to the facility exit, turn around and look above the door. The terminal is above the elevator room door. To get up there, you’ll need to jump off the elevator as it moves up.

Terminal #7 – The Library

• On the third floor of the Library, you’ll eventually reach a large circular room where the Index platform is just above you. Go right from the entrance, jump over the barrier, and you’ll enter another room where the terminal is just ahead, in plain view.

Terminal #8 – Two Betrayals

• In the control room, in the beginning, look around the circular chamber and you’ll find the terminal across from the control console.

Terminal #9 – Keyes

• After finding Keyes, absorbed by the Flood, defend yourself against the incoming enemies. In this room, search the two sunken crevices to your sides, you’ll find the terminal down in one of the two crevices.

Terminal #10 – The Maw

• Play until you reach the Cryogenic Storage Bay, and search the walls for the console.

• Like 1

For those of you who do not know where the terminals are...

Terminal #1 – Pillar of Autumn

• Early in the stage, moving towards the bridge, you’ll talk to Keyes. When you have control again, look on the bridge for a red computer console, that’s your terminal.

Terminal #2 – Halo

• Entering the underground tunnel, instead of jumping over the gap, search for a side tunnel that leads directly to the terminal.

Terminal #3 – Truth and Reconciliation

• Reaching the bridge and defeating the Elite there, search the raised central platform.

Terminal #4 – Silent Cartographer

• In the center of the island, you’ll face off against two Hunters. Find the terminal on the outerwall of the central structure in this area.

Terminal #5 – Assault on the Control Room

• Near the end of the level, you’ll reach the pyramid-shaping Control Room structure. At the center of the pyramid is a large piece of the structure leading directly into a crevasse in the ground. Down in the crevasse, you’ll find secret ammo and a terminal.

Terminal #6 – 343 Guilty Spark

• Reaching the elevator leading to the facility exit, turn around and look above the door. The terminal is above the elevator room door. To get up there, you’ll need to jump off the elevator as it moves up.

Terminal #7 – The Library

• On the third floor of the Library, you’ll eventually reach a large circular room where the Index platform is just above you. Go right from the entrance, jump over the barrier, and you’ll enter another room where the terminal is just ahead, in plain view.

Terminal #8 – Two Betrayals

• In the control room, in the beginning, look around the circular chamber and you’ll find the terminal across from the control console.

Terminal #9 – Keyes

• After finding Keyes, absorbed by the Flood, defend yourself against the incoming enemies. In this room, search the two sunken crevices to your sides, you’ll find the terminal down in one of the two crevices.

Terminal #10 – The Maw

• Play until you reach the Cryogenic Storage Bay, and search the walls for the console.

lol thanks Director! *Puts in CEA*

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Hello, I hope you can help me, as I passed it I have collected in the halo cea all terminals. waypoint then, for I put more codes, tells me that first I have to find her. 

and do not even try to change the profile, I caught the first terminal, I caught a checkpoint, save and output the game, enter waypoint and the same, as if he had caught. 

halo waypoint to enter, what the color code is also not shown. 

any idea how to fix this? 

thank you very much.

• 2 months later...