Secret Terminal in Halo Waypoint and how to get it

Spectral Jester

Just found out there is a secret terminal called the 'Threshold' terminal (Which i believe is the name of the Gas-Giant seen from Halo)

To unlock it you must

-Unlock all terminals in the campaign

-Write down the symbols which appear at the end of each one (Pictures of the symbols below)

-Start up Halo Waypoint

-Press x.png button

-Press the buttons on your controller that correspond to coloured circles that appear on your screen

-Enter the 5 symbols from then end of a terminal

Do this for every terminal and you'll receive

-7,000cr per terminal (37,000 for the last one)

-The terminal to watch in Halo Waypoint

-The secret 'Threshold' terminal after entering the ten sets of 5 symbols

WyxmV.png

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 4

actually thinking about it, try it, ive uploaded the pictures so in theory you dont need to find all the terminals.

load up waypoint, press start, then press x

Will try, give me one second.

Nope, it doesn't. It says Error need to access Terminal 5 before Acquiring whatever.. Lol.

Will try, give me one second.

Nope, it doesn't. It says Error need to access Terminal 5 before Acquiring whatever.. Lol.

Yeah, actually in order to view the secret one, you must have all of them.

I like the cR you get for unlocking them. I got a free 100 000cR off it. :D

Finish game on legendary first. Then go back through game on easy/normal and do levels you don't have the terminals for.

I played through the game on easy for the skulls and terminals

Then played through on normal for achievement, did the same on heroic, now going through on legendary I love it that much lol

one question Spectral Jester why is it 10 spots u can insert the symbols and not only 5 thats is the only u need (if u dont understand what i mean then press any symbor ten times and u will se) i mena it is something about that why do have 10 spots when u only need 5.. what do u think ?

• Like 1

I entered all the codes awhile back and unlocked all 10 terminals but for some reason it didn't unlock the secret threshold terminal. Is there another code combination for the 11th terminal? I dont know what else it could be, I watched all ten in game and have the achievement. Weird

I go to Waypoint, I pressed "X" and it didn't let me insert anything. It just showed little round circles and it woudn't let me insert anything.

You have to enter the button combo, if its a yellow circle press the Y button, green= A button etc..