Post answer to Giveaway here!!!

Choot 'em

The answer is... 42. How I found it: http://en.wikipedia....ything_.2842.29

"The answer to this is very simple. It was a joke. It had to be a number, an ordinary, smallish number, and I chose that one. Binary representations, base thirteen, Tibetan monks are all complete nonsense. I sat at my desk, stared into the garden and thought '42 will do' I typed it out. End of story." LMAO!!

Good research to back up your guess and although 42 may be the ultimate answer to the ultimate question, it's not the correct answer for this problem!

Look and you will see!

OK going to give it one more try.

You say you want community involvement. You mention Absolute Dog, and Vitamin Pawn. And it is A date.

So I'm thinking it is a Community Play Date.

So are you referring to the one Absolute Dog organized on Halo 3 on November 12, 2011

Or are you alluding to another future playdate.

Personally I hope it is a new playdate. So when are we doing the next community play date Choot'em?

ahem, look on the first or second page, I already got both 42 and 69 coverd. Now if you don't mind I will go ask Cleverbot what the answer is.

If the riddle is " Clear your minds......forget what you think......if you look, you will see." then is the answer: You or Yourself? Or who you really are?

-sigh-

The Rules
  • One problem to be solved
  • First to post answer correctly and in the correct thread WINS!!!
  • Post answers HERE !!!!!
  • Multiple posts allowed
  • Only "ONE" winner allowed

Please tell me One is not the automatic winner? :P jk

Haha, when I go to his profile.. in his "About Me" section, he says solve: (3-4+3x/3+7+3x) + (x+1-3x/x+1-3x)

I don't think it has anything to do with this though xD

EDIT: Another thought came to mind, if we forget what we think, and we look to see.. another option is... Truth?

Yes, my mind is processing everything.

EDIT 2: Another thought! "Clear your minds......forget what you think......if you look, you will see." so...

You linked to imakequilts post. only thing that stood out was the 117 part. But then I noticed... the member title is "The Master Chief. So I got to thinking, is the answer: The Master Chief -Spartan 117? The Master Chief -117?

Edited by Total Mayh3m

My Cleverbot conversation.....

Me: "Why hasn't anyone answered my challenge correctly?"

Cleverbot: "Are you clever?"

Me: "I think so."

Cleverbot: "I am certain you are."

Me: "But I REALLY want someone to win!!"

Cleverbot: "The one who doesn't think will win."

Me: "Thank you."

Cleverbot: "You're welcome."