Post answer to Giveaway here!!!

Choot 'em

I now have an answer that I believe is wrong but.... I think the answer is dog

The way I got that was by looking at the previous giveaway the answer to which was "my name"

and then on your post explaining the rules you had a little emoticon thingy pointing to the word dog !

Ughhhh. I'll help you guys out a little...the bread crumbs lead you to the actual question of A+D+8=? Basically it means A Date. but what the date is, is up to you to find out based on the Johnny thread more than likely...since that is where that question leads you to.

• Like 1

Hint.....

Ughhhh. I'll help you guys out a little...the bread crumbs lead you to the actual question of A+D+8=? Basically it means A Date. but what the date is, is up to you to find out based on the Johnny thread more than likely...since that is where that question leads you to.

The answer is (sometimes) more obvious than you might think......

I think it spells out 10.15.11

The 15th of October of 2011.

8+2=10

7+8=15

9+2=11

Now from all the posts you made that day, the only one that had something embedded was the one you posted on the Giveaway, your avatar and Reach stats.

I'm not sure if I got this right or I need to say more, the only noticeable things there are the LSU shirt and the fact that you are wearing sunglasses? So that means you're studying/studied working/worked at the Louisiana State University. Also that your gt is master kensei and your tag is DETH. Obviously stands for death?

Haha I'm not sure man. I might be completely off here. I don't see a problem, just the clue. I aint Sherlock, just Dr. Watson.

Edit: I just saw your second hint, saying how you read the newspaper from the last page. Thats where the funeral stuff are right? So by the tag DETH = death I think I might be close.

• Like 1