Spartan IVs?

Ardent Prayer

I was buzzing through the Halopedia stuuf and I checked out the UNSC Infinity. The page mentions Spartan IVs... I clicked on it and it says that they existed in March 2553. The end of Halo 3. New Halo 4 spartans? Maybe some awesome spartan action.

here is the link. http://www.halopedian.com/SPARTAN-IV_Program

The way you said Spartan Action made me Lol "maybe some awesome spartan action."

Wonder what these New Spartans will look like....

they will probaly look similar to the Spartan I's, aka the Orion Project. In the end of Halo: Glasslands (possible spoiler) Admeral Pronaski (I know that's spelled wrong...) says they will return to the basis of the Orion project, not the abductions, freakish training and augmentation. They will be enlisted as adults, not as childeren.

Fun fact: Sgt. Avery Johnson is a Spartan I.

I was buzzing through the Halopedia stuuf and I checked out the UNSC Infinity. The page mentions Spartan IVs... I clicked on it and it says that they existed in March 2553. The end of Halo 3. New Halo 4 spartans? Maybe some awesome spartan action.

here is the link. http://www.halopedia...RTAN-IV_Program

Those aren't true spartans, and their not in halo four those false spartans are not like the older ones, their just super soldiers, their not children this time raised from 5 to become leathal killing machines, just regular adults with enhancements.

• 1 month later...

Alright, first thing is first, if you take a real close look (break out your reading glasses) at the address of this wiki, you're going to see that the subdomain is "halofanon". Now, for those of you who don't know, Fanon is "Fan" + "Canon" and works like a large community built fanfic. Halo Fanon is just that, a fan-made wiki.

That being said: Wow. These people can seriously write some stuff. I am impressed.

Anyway, yes, there are SPARTAN IV's aboard the UNSC Prototype Infinity. Yes, they are adult voltuneers primarily made up of former ODST and former UNSC Marines, similar to the SPARTAN I's. That much is fact. The IV's, if I remember correctly were an officially sanctioned UNSC pet project of Vice-Admiral Parangosky, and neither Halsey, nor Mendez knew of them. The SPARTAN IV program was started, like one of you said, to bring the SPARTAN program back to it's ORION roots, that is, as a way to covertly and decisively quash colony rebellion.

I also think we're all going to be pleasantly surprised when we find out who trained them, too.

That's cool and all, but 2585 would be about 32 years after Halo 3... And it says the Spartan IV project was conceived in 2585, which isn't possible because Admiral Parangosky told Dr. Halsey about the Spartan IV project IN 2553. Why would they wait 32 years to put it into effect when they were in need of them at the time to quell another rebellion in the outer colonies and to defend themselves from a possible attack from Sangheili forces who were trying to assassinate the Arbiter? Not to mention that in March of 2553 Sanghelios was bombed by an unknown force, which ended the book Glasslands (which many consider to be a prequel to Halo 4).

It's well thought out, just needs a bit of date changing.