What Halo 4 needs to get back the 'Halo' feel

RANMAN10

my number one is the soundtracks, make it that the music oozes that halo vibe and that mysterious feeling, like halo 2, man halo 2 had some amazing soundtracks also i still want it where it just defies all the laws of physicals especially for the multiplayer, for example just say your playing a mm game and a box or crate falls and softly clips you and you go flying to across to the other side of the map or youre in a warthog and it just begins to spin out of control for no apparent reason these kinda thing makes halo a hilarious game , and no i dont think the halo reach campaign had the good old classic halo feeling, same with odst and wars, but they are all good games i enjoy them, but for me no chief no classic halo

Well I'm completely fine with Halo ODST because that was supposed to feel different because of the different perspective take. It's from stealthy, not as strong/capable ODST's that have a cool story. I enjoyed ODST. Of course it won't come close to being as good as Halo 3 or even Halo Reach, but it's still a very good game for the type of game that it is