Hi every one, new to the forums.  I'm Matt AKA Sniperclysm. I'm 33 years old and love all kinds of vast variety of PC video game. Been playing video game since i was 7 years old on consuls to the PC. I play Counter strike:Go, Doom, Battlefield games and star wars battlefront games as-well. Been a long time since i play halo. I played a lot of halo 2 back in the day and i truly miss it. I hope in the future that halo will be on PC one day. I love PC's and building them. I like Chines food & BBQ stuff. I'm into Lord of the rings and star trek: next gen

Anime Fan: Dragonball Z, Cowboy bebop, Naruto, Bleach, Tri-gun & more. Movie's/Shows: Star Wars, Star Gate SG1/Atlantis, Dr.Who, The Avengers, Fast in the Furious Movies, Dead Pool, Riddick Movies.

For fun and as a hobby i create Epic video game footage on my YouTube channel. I have funny and epic moment videos & Pubg chicken dinner wins. Trying my best on getting subscribers & people to comment on the videos & giving me some ideas. I love to hear from you all and hope you enjoy the videos.

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtCunUUoM-ePTd0XJ0VYlcg

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/sniperclysm

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Welcome Matt!! 

Nice too see another Marvel fan as well lol, what do you think of the Guardians of the Galaxy films? 

Nice Destiny video on your channel too! Loving the 4K. 

If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask! 

Thanks you so much I appreciate it. Working really hard on my YouTube channel. Just need like 70 Subscribers to get the URL change on the channel and ill be set. I just release a new video on a Strike mission video in 4 k then tomorrow be PvP game play.

Do you all have discord & what area can i post any of my videos on here? Like to make one topic on all my future videos see if any one would like them.

• Like 1

Nice to have you around!

Hopefully you fall through and stay with us! This site doesn't have a lot of traffic, but it does have spirit.

Plus, viewing your lists, you'll get along with quiet a few members!

Thanks Fishy, hope to meet new friends here and do you no a forum topic on here that i can post my youtube videos on non-related halo stuff?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Welcome back Sniperclysm, I'm hoping the next Halo will be a part of Xbox Play anywhere as well as that would be pretty hype.

thank you bud.

Good news is that Halo Infinite will be available on Windows 10 for those of you on PC. Welcome back! :yay:

I hope so, I haven't been this hype since halo 2 & Rainbow six 6 & gears 3

• Like 1