•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  I_Make_Big_Boo : (20 October 2017 - 09:58 PM) Scared ya, huh
@  I_Make_Big_Boo : (20 October 2017 - 09:58 PM) <
@  Jack Da Ripper : (20 October 2017 - 11:21 AM) Heyo!
@  Caboose The Ace : (20 October 2017 - 11:09 AM) @I_Make_Big_Boom You criminals
@  Drizzy_Dan : (20 October 2017 - 07:02 AM) http://www.343indust...site-moderator/
@  I_Make_Big_Boo : (19 October 2017 - 09:07 PM) yes
@  Caboose The Ace : (19 October 2017 - 04:41 PM) MONEY IS THAT ITTTT
@  Caboose The Ace : (19 October 2017 - 04:41 PM) @Yash Slinging Slasher I'm lazy what do you want from me
@  ESPADAS03 : (19 October 2017 - 02:28 PM) the less the time to play the more enjoyable it became
@  ESPADAS03 : (19 October 2017 - 02:28 PM) SO i have noticed Halo 5 has become rather enjpyable now that i dont have all day to play
@  I_Make_Big_Boo : (19 October 2017 - 12:22 AM) But I CAN'T ignore you, Mothy
@  Mothy : (19 October 2017 - 12:10 AM) Found it
@  Mothy : (19 October 2017 - 12:10 AM) Wait ignore me
@  Mothy : (19 October 2017 - 12:10 AM) I dont know if im just being dumb but I dont see anything different
@  Mothy : (19 October 2017 - 12:09 AM) It has?
@  Mothy : (19 October 2017 - 12:09 AM) Salutations
@  I_Make_Big_Boo : (18 October 2017 - 09:35 PM) It's crazy man
@  I_Make_Big_Boo : (18 October 2017 - 09:35 PM) If you're like me, then you might have noticed the freaking Discord widget over yonder >
@  I_Make_Big_Boo : (18 October 2017 - 09:23 PM) mama mia
@  Midnuette : (18 October 2017 - 09:22 PM) is a real nice

Photo

Halo Team Assemble's Tournament - Tower of Power

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Fishy

Fishy

HTA Co-Founder

• Legendary Members
  • 2,407 posts
Legendary
  • Gamertag:Fyshy Fishy
         7                7       2            

Posted 31 August 2017 - 01:51 AM

HTA's Affiliation Tournament:

The Tower Of Power

Four great Halo communities will shortly clash in a legendary 1v1 tournament to rival the grandeur of the Championship Series. Each community will send forth eight members – most will return to their leaders a shadow of broken bones and wounded pride. Only one can walk away the esteemed victor of the Tower of Power, and this is true even of players counted among the same community, should they so happen to find themselves on the wrong end of the diplomat’s table.

Winners deserve compensation for their time, of course. While a cash prize might not be on the cards, Drizzy_Dan will send the winner a Platinum REQ pack. Sadly, everyone else must walk away empty handed - but the burning desire for revenge will last you a lifetime.

These noble souls from each community have agreed to subject themselves to these twisted experiments:

343i Community Forum
  1. Drizzy_Dan

Progressive Halo
  1. HaruspexOfHell
  2. Cyan
  3. Ninghum
  4. Ollie
  5. Jack
  6. Spooky
  7. Talkverse
Halo Team Assemble
  1. Fishy 
  2. Ardent Prayer
  3. VinWarrior
Halo Archive
  1. Adv Jones 

The virtual stage for such an undertaking must match the spirit of the event and to this end,  Fishy, with the help of Cyan, Sikslik7 and Natsumi, has agreed to create two new Forge maps upon which titans may clash. Upon completion, competitors may freely study the maps before the day of reckoning dawns, which is currently slated to occur somewhere around mid-October.

If you have any concerns or queries, please contact Fishy. If you wish to attend and represent your preferred community (assuming their staff have not filled out the slots first), then contact your local representative:

Drizzy_Dan 343i Community Forum

HaruspexOfHell – ProgressiveHalo

Fishy – Halo Team Assemble

Adv Jones – Halo Archive

There will be casters streaming the event to the HTA Mixer account. The stream will use the observer mode found in Halo 5 to assist those watching from home in following the plays of each match more closely.

There are a select few rules which should be observed over the duration of the tournament. Namely, they are:

1. If you put your name down for a team, you are expected to attend. You will be notified two weeks before the event begins – if you do not sign in on time for your game, you will be disqualified.
  2. There will be a party chat running alongside each match – it is expected, of course, that the pair of currently playing competitors are not to be in said party at the time of their game. Likewise, neither competitor is to watch the Mixer stream while playing (not that it would do you much good).
  3. Be polite and respectful in the stream chat. You are not to disrespect the players or the communities; you achieve nothing but casting a shadow on your own community and indeed cast a shadow on the community of the franchise itself. HTA and their affiliates reserve the right to terminate stream access on a case-by-case basis.

We look forward to seeing you there!

This thread is for 343 Community Forum signups only.
For signups for other teams, contact their team leaders.

#2 I_Make_Big_Boo

I_Make_Big_Boo

The Prophet of No Ragrets

• News Group
  • 1,493 posts
Heroic
  • Gamertag:SelfDestruct217
  • LocationTexas
7             9                      2      

Posted 03 September 2017 - 07:45 AM

If this is also for Reach or MCC then I'm in. 5 is a no go.

M3xqVIm.gif

#3 Mr Kittens and Gibberish

Mr Kittens and Gibberish

Sergeant Johnson

• Dedicated Members
  • 333 posts
Dedicated
  • Gamertag:Shierafoji
  • LocationInside your imagination, and possibly your dreams! O.O
5          4      

Posted 11 September 2017 - 12:11 AM

@Drizzy_Dan I'm down like the sinking of the Titanic! Er...yeah. No, like the...too offensive. I'm down like a deer in hunting sea...yeah no, like McGre...nah. I'm just down.

Edited by Mr Kittens and Gibberish, 11 September 2017 - 11:05 PM.

bnqJNoV.png

Victory is in a Simple Soul.

#4 Mr Kittens and Gibberish

Mr Kittens and Gibberish

Sergeant Johnson

• Dedicated Members
  • 333 posts
Dedicated
  • Gamertag:Shierafoji
  • LocationInside your imagination, and possibly your dreams! O.O
5          4      

Posted 11 October 2017 - 04:54 PM

When does it exactly start? I know we are to be notified 2 weeks prior, but I'd like a time frame. Cause I really want to partake in this event, and there may be a brick wall in my way...not literally.

bnqJNoV.png

Victory is in a Simple Soul.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users