The issue with the unstoppable banchee

Fear Lawless

There is no downfall for the banchee. If it gets into a spammers hands it's impossible to kill them. Plus the constant spam of the secondary weapon oh my god seriously something needs to be done. Then you try to shot them out of the sky with any anti air weapons my god the constant dodging.
They need a weapons cap on all vehicles as specially the banchee this infinite ammo needs to be taken off vehicles or put a consequence to it if you want to abuse the secondary weapon you have no thrust or no shield you can't have all three. It's just the constant abuse of an overpowered weapon like I said.
Plus when you are shooting at them it should drain there ability to use the special weapon or the secondary.
The phaeton and the wasp especially the wasp has no ability to dodge the shields and armour well they suck. You can shoot the guy out of the cockpit for the wasp and it's weakness is underneath same as the phaeton. Banchee bloody hell you'd have to hope that the person flying sucks.

Edited by Halo6 Follower
Removed inappropriate language

There's a thing called Team Fire.

SMG's and AR's do most damage against a Banshee.

Arclight's can one shot a paper Banshee, two shot anything else. 

Banshee flipping has a one second cool down, if you can't shoot fast enough with a hitscan weapon. Well then RIP

The Banshee can be taken down easily. Every map that features it has at least one power weapon to take it down.

There's also the Plasma Pistol EMP and focussed fire with your primary weapons will bring it down too.

I think you just need to 

git-gud-gg-git-gud-its-the-doctors-order

Thanks for your response fyshy and unease peanut. I'm not an amateur like I said in my profile. And I'm not an amateur in military weapons and tactics.

1 sec. cool really for 5 months I've haven't seen a cool down if there was it's when they perform the dodge to when they finish the dodge. It takes roughly 2 sec. -/+ for any anti air weapon to lock on then if he still hasn't notices you after his performance you get another lock on him some of these weapons are like using a laser guided weapon just because he can dodge and have "1 sec" cool down there is no consequences for all this energy usage (You guys feel me) when your on foot with an energy weapon it has an ammo meter, yes. An alien or human would have made it possible for there foot soldiers to have the same ability as a vehicle infinite ammo or shield or ability to use the special weapon on the banchee. This is halo 5 boys not halo infinite pistol ammo awsum during its day. But after Halo, H2, H3, H4, halo reach, and I want to say halo 3 odst maybe.

By now 343 industries should be a bit more aware that there is to much inconsistencies with matchmaking or warzone.

But yeah when I see these banchee abusers I will record them and send you the process of people and me tryin to shoot down these noobs.