All Armor Customization Options

AD3adlyAssass1n

Hey everyone! I'm 24 years old and I've been a die hard fan for Halo ever since Halo 1 first came out. Witnessing the evolution of Halo is breathtaking. I've bought every single Halo game (Except for the Spartan Assault things) and I've played the multiplayer so much! My favorite part about Halo Reach is the customization options! But there is one problem. My last account was banned due to these jerks and trolls. It was ADeadlyAssass1n (My current one is AD3adlyAssass1n) and my rank was so high up. So what I would love more than anything is for you guys to put me up to such a high level I can have all armor customization options. Cuz it's nearly impossible to level up now cuz nobody is on anymore. I play on the Xbox One. My level is only a mere Captian Grade 1. I miss having my old look :( I had the MARK V helmet and Carters shoulder pads. Please 343 Industries. Help a die hard fan look good in Halo Reach :) That's all I want. Nothing else :) I refuse to steep to the lowest and use MODS. That's not my type 

We can't do anything for you broski, we don't have any affiliation with 343i nor do we have direct links to give you.  Highly doubt your account was perma banned because of jerks and trolls.  If you were perma banned it's because YOU did something to deserve it, aka modding, hacking, etc.