•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  UNSC Spartan-II : (17 October 2019 - 04:31 PM) @Zaguroth Hey man! How's it going?
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (17 October 2019 - 04:30 PM) @Akali Ok thanks, happy birthday bro <3
@  343iBot : (17 October 2019 - 09:38 AM) Welcome to the forums, ThomasBrin! :welcome: View ThomasBrin's Profile
@  343iBot : (16 October 2019 - 09:50 PM) Welcome to the forums, Cindygarie! :welcome: View Cindygarie's Profile
@  Akali : (16 October 2019 - 06:30 PM) @Jack Of Harts In terms of response or people? I'd say yes to both
@  Akali : (16 October 2019 - 06:29 PM) @UNSC Spartan-II Up and down but all good right now. How's things on your end?
@  Halo6 Follower : (15 October 2019 - 01:13 AM) All fine on my end! And heya Zag!!
@  Zaguroth : (14 October 2019 - 03:49 PM) boo
@  Jack Of Harts : (14 October 2019 - 01:26 PM) Is the site running slow for anyone else?
@  Jack Of Harts : (14 October 2019 - 01:26 PM) Heyo
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (14 October 2019 - 07:34 AM) @Akali How's it going bud?
@  Akali : (13 October 2019 - 12:02 PM) Hello sir!
@  Halo6 Follower : (13 October 2019 - 01:39 AM) Ayy, Yang!!
@  Akali : (11 October 2019 - 05:51 PM) :sofa:
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (11 October 2019 - 11:07 AM) @Halo6 Follower Not too bad thank you
@  343iBot : (11 October 2019 - 06:36 AM) Welcome to the forums, Josephrah! :welcome: View Josephrah's Profile
@  Halo6 Follower : (10 October 2019 - 08:41 PM) Great thanks, Spartan! Yourself?
@  343iBot : (10 October 2019 - 04:36 PM) Welcome to the forums, AnnVon! :welcome: View AnnVon's Profile
@  343iBot : (10 October 2019 - 11:16 AM) Welcome to the forums, DiegoSer23! :welcome: View DiegoSer23's Profile
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (10 October 2019 - 10:39 AM) How's the fam doing?

Photo

Why does this game exist?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 SpeedKiller

SpeedKiller

Grunt

• Members
  • 2 posts
Liked

Posted 13 April 2017 - 02:18 AM

please dont get me wrong, i love everything related to halo but im confused why would someone want this game when you get Halo 5 on PC for free

(Only if your windows 10 is up to date)

https://www.microsof...le/9nblggh4v0fr

#2 RedStarRocket91

RedStarRocket91

Secord's Protégé

• Legendary Members
  • 2,223 posts
Legendary
  • Gamertag:RedStarRocket91
  • LocationThe Highlands
   4                3                           

Posted 13 April 2017 - 11:53 AM

you get Halo 5 on PC for free

(Only if your windows 10 is up to date)

Well, that's half of the issue right there. I neither have nor want Windows 10, and I'm sure that goes for an awful lot of other PC gamers. There's nothing about the OS which really appeals to me and a lot of things which make me uncomfortable, and especially given that there's a lot of reported compatibility issues with older software (and about half of my game library was published 10+ years ago), I have no intention to upgrade anytime soon.

Plus, even if I did, I'd have to play Halo 5, and I don't really enjoy Halo 5 nearly as much I enjoyed the older games.

Verbosity is not a crime.

#3 NotImpor7ant

NotImpor7ant

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:NotImpor7ant

Posted 13 April 2017 - 03:23 PM

Just saying that Halo 5 isn't on PC that is forge which is used to create maps you can't even play so it is a great thing Installation01 exists.

#4 Twinreaper

Twinreaper

۞ Silver_Halo ۞

• Legendary Members
  • 2,491 posts
Legendary
  • Gamertag:B4M Twinreaper
  • LocationAston, PA
         4    2             2         

Posted 13 April 2017 - 04:30 PM

Why do you exist? Forge mode does not qualify as "Halo 5 on PC". As stated above,Windows 10 lacks half of a decent comparability base and is nothing more than Microsoft's attempt at a Vista 2.0 OS lock for gaming. Thanks but no thanks.

bungie.gif

#5 Unease Peanut

Unease Peanut

Nuts

• Legendary Members
  • 2,447 posts
Heroic
  • Gamertag:Unease Peanut
  • LocationOn your left... If you dont see me turn another 90 degrees to your left and keep repeating this process until you see me
5       11             5                        

Posted 14 April 2017 - 04:44 AM

Why do you exist? 

For memes

Posted Image

"Demons run when a good man goes to war"

#6 SpeedKiller

SpeedKiller

Grunt

• Members
  • 2 posts
Liked

Posted 14 April 2017 - 05:15 AM

Well, that's half of the issue right there. I neither have nor want Windows 10, and I'm sure that goes for an awful lot of other PC gamers. There's nothing about the OS which really appeals to me and a lot of things which make me uncomfortable, and especially given that there's a lot of reported compatibility issues with older software (and about half of my game library was published 10+ years ago), I have no intention to upgrade anytime soon.

Plus, even if I did, I'd have to play Halo 5, and I don't really enjoy Halo 5 nearly as much I enjoyed the older games.

i see what you mean, i had the same feelings when i moved to W10 i merely did it because i wanted the newest direct x drivers so future games run well on me. i hated almost everything about the new interface, but now after sometime i think i got it configured in a way which iam happy with...

about the compatibility... its not nearly as bad as people describe, i got W10 for queit sometime and the only games which didnt run on me were Ground Control II: Operation Exodus, Commandos 2 - Men of Courage and Command & Conquer: Generals. so its not as bad as you think it is, i suggest everyone: stay on the system you like until youre getting problems with drivers

Just saying that Halo 5 isn't on PC that is forge which is used to create maps you can't even play so it is a great thing Installation01 exists.

you shouldnt start posting facts when youre assuming things, i play showdown ctf and other fun gamemodes everyday with other players, i havent been in the forge mode once yet...

#7 Youpeoplearenuts

Youpeoplearenuts

Grunt

• Members
  • 2 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:Youpeoplearenuts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 03:37 PM

A lot of long time fans feel that Halo has strayed from what makes Halo fun. I didn't like Halo 4, or 5. That's not because my favorite pet studio didn't develop them. It's because of a myriad of reasons. If you like Halo 5 that's fine, but I want a place to go where I can play something more akin to the older games. I can go there and you don't have to hear me complain about your game. Everyone wins.

#8 Zumbuh

Zumbuh

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:Zumbuh

Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:56 AM

1. Not everybody wants Windows 10.
2. Not everybody likes Halo 5.
3. Windows Store.
4. Halo 5 has a low playerbase due to a good majority of people disliking it.
5. Installation 01 has been in development long before Halo 5 released on the PC.
6. Why are you complaining about more Halo games?

#9 Jimytz

Jimytz

Jackal

• Members
  • 9 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:Oshjimytz

Posted 23 April 2017 - 02:15 PM

Constantemente se estan desarrollando nuevos titulos para llegar a los gustos de todos los videojugadores.

Por ejemplo, la edicion de mapas me parece inicio en el Halo 2 de PC.

lo cual continuo en el 3.

New titles are constantly being developed to reach the tastes of all gamers.

For example, map editing seems to me to be startup on Halo 2 PC.

Which continued in 3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users