The Best & WORST 3 - Marvel Movies

I_Make_Big_Boom

oBxT9h7.png

Heyo, welcome to back to The Best & WORST!  B) 

Best & WORST 2 - 'Halo Comics' - is here if you'd like to read the responses and/or post a late reply!

This week we're gonna tear into a certain steamrolling comic-book movie franchise...

2fW0ktG.png

What is the Best Marvel movie?

&

What is the WORST Marvel movie?

Any movie containing characters originating from Marvel count -- be it X-Men, Spider-Man, Blade, Ghost Rider, etc.

The next Best & WORST will hopefully be posted Wednesday after next! Feel free to post suggestions on what the NEXT Best & WORST should be about!

SD, out!    :split:
  • Like 3

Okay now this is something I know well.

Best Marvel Movie.... Ohhh its tough.

In terms of best made I'd say Captain America the Winter Solider or Guardians of the Galaxy but in terms of my actual favourite its 100% Civil War. Because its the cultivation of most of the MCU so far in terms of characters and character development. Take Iron Man and Captain America for example. Iron Man is for more control and oversight, Cap is not. But if you asked Iron Man during his first solo film he'd say the opposite of what he's saying in civil war and so would Cap. And I just love how the stances they take now are the polar opposites of what they initially would have and is entirely influenced by the evens of the films. And then there's the other characters like Black Widow, Bucky. he return of Spider-Man and the final fight being the best fight in the whole MCU. That brings it to my favourite.

As for worst. That's debatable but my personal worst is Iron Man 2. Apart from a few standout scenes the whole films bores me, even on my first viewing its bored me which is something a film should never do. Its just 2 hours of occasional awesome fight scenes and Tony Stark talking too much and basically nothing happens. Literally take Iron Man 2 out the MCU and the only thing that happens is that Rhode gets a suit. So yeah I hate this film and I've only watched it twice and never again.

• Like 3

It's no secret that I love the Guardians of the Galaxy movie. The atmosphere and cinematography was phenomenal, not to mention the soundtrack. It is deserving of, in my opinion, the best Marvel movie award. (Is anyone really surprised at this?)   

In regards to the worst Marvel movie. Ummm...In my opinion, probably the second Thor movie.   

Great topic SD! I love it! ;)    

• Like 1

I really shouldn't but.....

Best Marvel movie: The first Iron Man movie. I'm really going off which bored me least.

Worst: Civil War. Close with Avengers, Thor and Guardians of the Galaxy. I would say why but nobody wants to read a wall of text.

• Like 1

Worst Marvel movie or movies..... The ENTIRE X-Men movie franchise.  Nothing is accurate, they decided to reboot the entire X-Men and nothing wass tiched together in any way.  Let's not forget the Wolvering movies as well.  I love Jackman and how he portays Logan, it's extremely accurate to his comic version.  But the way they jump all over and depart from anything inside X-Men and prequel scripts of eachother has left the whole thing nothing but a big turd for me.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Most of the Marvel movies are not accurate.

Even some of the hero's origin and villains.

I grew up reading Marvel and DC comics but the movies are still entertaining especially to those who don't know them and to the kids.

If you don't like the story in the movies just think of it like another universe in the Marvel multiverse like in the comics.

Edited by RedStarRocket91
Removed off-site link. Please consult Rule 1F for our policy on off-site links.

Most of the Marvel movies are not accurate.

Even some of the hero's origin and villains.

I grew up reading Marvel and DC comics but the movies are still entertaining especially to those who don't know them and to the kids.

If you don't like the story in the movies just think of it like another universe in the Marvel multiverse like in the comics.

The Marvel movies are in another timeline. The Marvel Cinematic Universe. The character origins have been changed. 

Also, you might want to remove that Logan link. Just a word of warning.