Steel Reapers is Recruiting

Hello, I'm GuillotineGlock. I'm recruiting for a clan called "Steel Reapers". It's a clan I recently started up. The goal is for it to end up being a clan that mainly does Warzone, Big Team Battle, Raids, and Clan Battles, but since it only has one member at the moment (me). we will start with the small stuff and work our way up to that by doing team doubles and team arena and so on. Steel Reapers is a mercenary group so bring your own emblem, armor, and customization. I just ask that you join our Halowaypoint page: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/steel%20reapers

How to Join:

Message me on Xbox Live (GuillotineGlock) or request to join spartan company(Steel Reapers)

Requirements:

You can tryout by wearing a mic and playing some games with me. no squeakers.

What we're looking for:

People that know how to be a part of a team

Cartographers(Map Makers) for bases and things.(must tryout by showing me some examples of your work)

Leaders(know how to recruit on occasion)

Main Focus:
Raids

Warzone

Big Team Battle

We will also have custom games.

While this will contain certain aspects of a MIL-SIM clan, it will be extremely relaxed. we're not gonna require you to go through an extensive boot camp(so lame) or have some stupid refer-a-friend requirement. Just sign-up and have fun.