Halo 5 Server Latency (Lag/Rubberband)

Havok Wyvern

Why is it that I can play about 30 games in matchmaking and have no problems, but suddenly experience latency issues.

My shots and grenades become delayed, and other players move and shoot faster than normal. I may even get disconnected.

I replayed a lag match. One guy was stuttering (rubberband) the whole time. I melee another from behind (instant kill), but no effect. Instead it lag like crazy and this guy somehow thrusts behind me and shoots to kill.

I can't play competitively knowing everyone's true skill isn't there. I could be standing somewhere for 1sec and not know Im being shot at until it registers. At that point my shields about gone, and by the time I move its too late.

eg. A mag takes 4 shots to pop shield, then 3 body/1 head to kill. Fire rate 3.4 shots a second, est 1.46 sec(s) to kill (if perfect aim). Now if Im lagging, Im moving slower, which also means I could be standing somewhere way longer and not realize an enemy is present until I'm dead.

I also noticed that I'm still being matched with players halfway across the globe (I asked and checked IP). With that said, PING is a BIG issue here.

I checked everything. My ISP, connection stats, and regional settings. Microsoft notifies when its a problem on their end, usually. I don't know what's up with these servers, but you guys need to do something. I'm sure I'm not the only one who knows this, right?