Classic playlist is amazing.

DBeY

Pistol starts, movement speed increase, no AA's. Me and my friend don't want to even play the other playlist. Haven't had this much fun playing halo since H2. Prisoner is just such a great map, the pace is freakn' amazing. We've been running 4's for about 3 hours and everyone agreed if there were a 1-50 rank for the playlist we would all call in sick for work 2moro.

• Like 1

I love it too. I especially like it when I get that perfect 3 shot. No pacing. Just: Boom, Boom, Boom. It feels so good. Rather than:

Bam...

...Boom

..BAM

BOOM...

...bam...

5 Shot! No Wai!

It just took too long. This is balanced gameplay now. Perfect shooting speeds, perfect walk speeds, perfect everything. Lovin' in.

I can't wait to get Halo Anniversary. I want it so badly, I can't stand it.

You just might not regret it. It all comes down to where you have been in the Halo world. For those of us who have been playing since Halo was fresh then the change of MP (it's a big difference in Classic,) is not that hard. If your just hopping in from Halo 3 or even Reach then your bound to have issues. Otherwise, it's a great playlist. Much more difficult.

• Like 1

No sprint. halo should have never had sprint in it.

Not in the classic playlist, but I personally think that sprint was sort of needed seeing that it would make it be more realistic (not saying that Halo SHOULD be realistic but have more of a variety) and make the gameplay a tad more fast pace.

Not in the classic playlist, but I personally think that sprint was sort of needed seeing that it would make it be more realistic (not saying that Halo SHOULD be realistic but have more of a variety) and make the gameplay a tad more fast pace.

Sprint was needed to make halo more realistic but your not saying halo should be more realistic? I dont follow? I think the pace of the game is fine without sprint. Halo doesn't need sprint for many reasons but I'm not going get into all that again. I'm fine with how it is now, I just dont want AA's in H4 and I wanna be able to actually jump over a rock instead if feeling like a fat kid with no UPs.

Sprint was needed to make halo more realistic but your not saying halo should be more realistic? I dont follow? I think the pace of the game is fine without sprint. Halo doesn't need sprint for many reasons but I'm not going get into all that again. I'm fine with how it is now, I just dont want AA's in H4 and I wanna be able to actually jump over a rock instead if feeling like a fat kid with no UPs.

Ya aa's should remain in halo reach forever like a prison and they will never be able to escape. Halo 2 speed was perfect and mlg made it better when halo 3 came out.

• 2 weeks later...

They can add sprint into Halo4 but make it more balanced. I hate it when I'm shooting a guy and he sprints off and hides. With classic playlist I love it but I miss sprint because it really helped me to move around the map faster. They should make it so that when you sprint the spartan armor has to divert more power usage to making you run faster thus weakening your shields or something. That's just a thought but I totally prefer no AA's at all!

They can add sprint into Halo4 but make it more balanced. I hate it when I'm shooting a guy and he sprints off and hides. With classic playlist I love it but I miss sprint because it really helped me to move around the map faster. They should make it so that when you sprint the spartan armor has to divert more power usage to making you run faster thus weakening your shields or something. That's just a thought but I totally prefer no AA's at all!

You have to take the goods with the bads. Sprint is the way it is and people will use it against you to run away and hide, and you will use it to your advantage when needed. You have to admit that you have done this before in the past and it's not like EVERYONE always does that. Some people stay true to a battle willing to lose and stick around to die. Those ones aren't very smart to begin with, but people like you and I really like that :thumbsup:

Correction Mystic, your quote should have been changed to this....

"Classic playlist = True halo. With this playlist now I can remember why I love Halo. Cause I can't aim for crap and all the Halo's after 1 required skill and I hate losing. Hey mom......what's outside these 4 walls, and basement floor and ceiling???"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HALO DOES NOT NEED SPRINT.