Truth or Dare (Bringing back the fun!)

Winry Rockbell

I'll take a truth

If you had PhotoShop, would you use that over GIMP

Do something mean to your soon to be husband Fishy :P

When is this forum wedding with you and Bubbles? ;) (I'm not sure myself... XD)

Fish are friends, not food. Fishy, I'm sorry but... Fish isn't a very good food. :/

Yeah twice, like a month ago last time. Okay another truth plz lets keep that ball rolling.

Have you ever been so drunk that you were kinda blacked out, but you saw yourself like 3rd person but couldn't control yourself?

Someone truth me up :P

What is the longest you have ever watched anime in one setting?

What is the worst prank you have ever done to someone?

Would have to be setting off a fire alarm and pretending I was trapped in the room with the fire and collapsing from smoke inhalation. I had a borrowed smoke machine too.

I'm a horrible person I know.....but it was too funny

• Like 1

Have you ever been so drunk that you were kinda blacked out, but you saw yourself like 3rd person but couldn't control yourself?

What is the longest you have ever watched anime in one setting?

As in one particular anime, or the longest that I've just sat down and binged anime? For the longest sitting on one anime, I think it would be when a friend said that I couldn't catch up to where he is in Fairy Tail, and I watched the first season and caught up to the latest arc in the second season in about two weeks and a half. Somewhere around there.

The longest that I've sat down and binged anime... I'd say that would be maybe two weeks or somewhere around there where I watched The Irregular at Magic High, all of Haikyuu, Food Wars and The Seven Deadly Sins. On top of that, I rewatched Angel Beats, Konosuba, and tried out both the One Punch Man dub and the Charlotte dub.

Edited by Yang Xiao Long
  • Like 2