Truth or Dare (Bringing back the fun!)

Winry Rockbell

A while back, this site had a running thread of truth or dare. Rules of the game so we can get this going and boost some activity! :)

Look at the post above you. If that person said truth, ask them a question. If that person said dare, give them a dare. The most important rule though, is that if you give someone a task or question, you have to now choose Truth or Dare for the person that posts after you. Nothing too super crazy for a dare though. Once you have completed a dare, screenshot it as proof and you can post it in this thread. 

SO, to start this off, i will do an easy one and just say Truth. Lets keep this light and fun! Someone ask me a question and then pick truth or dare so i or someone else can return the favor! :)

:queen:

Edit: Also, to drum up posts and interest, i have this in the regular General section and not the Offbeat so that way everyone will get posts and important likes by participating! 

:queen:

• Like 4

I just want to verify, I was the originator of this on the forum. However! I totally support a Truth or Dare 2.0! I'm so happy you liked the idea too~ and your additions make it EVEN more fun! ^_^

Truth me!

Edited by Melody
  • Like 1

If you were able to travel 100 years into the future or 100 years into the past and you could go anywhere in the world, and spend a week there, where would you go and why?

And I'll take a Truth. It's too early to start getting dares to ban Church ;)

I would go to Japan 100 years in the future. It would be amazing to see how far the world has grown from a tech standpoint.

I just want to verify, I was the originator of this on the forum. However! I totally support a Truth or Dare 2.0! I'm so happy you liked the idea too~ and your additions make it EVEN more fun! ^_^

Truth me!

Lol. Yeah, you were completely the originator and made it so fun. I'm trying to bring back your magic.

For your truth, if you had the chance to go on a date with anyone in history, who would it be with and why?

Dare

If you were able to travel 100 years into the future or 100 years into the past and you could go anywhere in the world, and spend a week there, where would you go and why?

And I'll take a Truth. It's too early to start getting dares to ban Church ;)

I don't want to get you banned lol.

If you had to survive in isolation for 1 year, what book, cd, and food would you take with you to keep you sane?

• Like 1

I would take SW Revenge of the Sith Novelization, Andy Black's the Shadow Side, and Mac and cheese

I'll do Truth

I may not be doing this right

Lol. That truth you answered was for the person above me. You should have dared me to do something since I said dare and then you could say truth so I could ask you a question, but it's OK.

Truth for you. Since you are relatively new, what are the 5 most important qualities to you in a friend?

I would go to Japan 100 years in the future. It would be amazing to see how far the world has grown from a tech standpoint.

Lol. Yeah, you were completely the originator and made it so fun. I'm trying to bring back your magic.

For your truth, if you had the chance to go on a date with anyone in history, who would it be with and why?

Dare

I don't want to get you banned lol.

If you had to survive in isolation for 1 year, what book, cd, and food would you take with you to keep you sane?

Probably Taylor York, he's the lead guitarist of Paramore. ^_^

Winry, I dare you to say "I Love Peanut Butter" In the shoutbox!

Edited by Melody

I'll regret this but......

Dare

I dare you to post this on Halo6Follower's page saying exactly the absolute next sentence after this one (just to be specific):

I love it when you look at me like that ;)

(If it's too extreme I'll change it lol)

Gimme a Dare if you would be so kind.

• Like 2

I dare you to post this on Halo6Follower's page saying exactly the absolute next sentence after this one (just to be specific):

I love it when you look at me like that ;)

(If it's too extreme I'll change it lol)

Gimme a Dare if you would be so kind.

I dare you to go on Fishy's page and post about how beautiful of a bride he will be.

Truth for me this time

Lol. That truth you answered was for the person above me. You should have dared me to do something since I said dare and then you could say truth so I could ask you a question, but it's OK.

Truth for you. Since you are relatively new, what are the 5 most important qualities to you in a friend?

Honesty, humility, kindness, caring, and must be willing to have deep conversations(since this is for actual friends and not just people I talk to once in awhile.

Why on earth would I want to stay sane?

That said: The Lord of the Rings by J R R Tolkien, Mezzanine by Massive Attack, and probably a slush machine.

So how does this work: do I ask you a truth now, or do you ask me another?

• Like 1

Why on earth would I want to stay sane?

That said: The Lord of the Rings by J R R Tolkien, Mezzanine by Massive Attack, and probably a slush machine.

So how does this work: do I ask you a truth now, or do you ask me another?

Since you answered your question, you would go and find someone that is waiting on a Truth or Dare and get them something to do. Like Caboose now. :)

Someone give me a dare or something. I'll do anything.

I dare you to go on halo waypoint and post on the Halo 5 forum and say "Halo 5 is my favorite game becauase of the deep story and great writing. The art style is great, and the music is my favorite in the series. I actually like how it was released, and I think it was a good idea to not have splitscreen or forge at launch. I much prefer the new rocket launcher over the old one. And because of Halo 5 Spartan Locke is my favorite character in Halo."

Before you do, tell me your waypoint name.

I'll do truth.

• Like 1

If you worked on the next Halo game, and had to drop the ball on something which would anger the community, what would that thing be?

I'll tell a truth.

I would have Palmer kill John and make her the the main player character.

If you worked on the next Halo game, and had to drop the ball on something which would anger the community, what would that thing be?

I'll tell a truth.

If you could choose the main writer for the Halo games, who would you choose?

I dare you to go on halo waypoint and post on the Halo 5 forum and say "Halo 5 is my favorite game becauase of the deep story and great writing. The art style is great, and the music is my favorite in the series. I actually like how it was released, and I think it was a good idea to not have splitscreen or forge at launch. I much prefer the new rocket launcher over the old one. And because of Halo 5 Spartan Locke is my favorite character in Halo."

Before you do, tell me your waypoint name.

I'll do truth.

I can't all my accounts are banned. Can you give me a new one instead.

I'll take a truth

I'll take a truth

If you had PhotoShop, would you use that over GIMP

Meh.. give me a not so outrageous dare.

Do something mean to your soon to be husband Fishy :P

I usually gives this thread 1 go...

I'll take a truth. :3

When is this forum wedding with you and Bubbles? ;)