Official Easter Egg Guide

SpazzyDemons

• 2 weeks later...

343 Guilty Spark Visits

Halo Anniversary ~ Installation 04 (Fire Fight)

On the new fire fight level Installation 04 if you go into one of the small building structures with the Ammo and Health Pack there's a window were the 343 Guilty Spark will occasionally fly by

Whoa, im gonna try it....

Well, there was really one one easter Egg I cared about.. I betcha you know it has to do with somebody wanting food nipples and being thirsty. Campaign scoring wasn't invented yet, so I had no reason to go out and find all of these secrets. It's quite thrilling having a campaign without much replay value after you finish it on Legendary, is it not? Then again, the storyline, along with the universe Combat Evolved jumpstarted, we can excuse that flaw for the Success it invented for Bungie and 343 to continue.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In The Maw, there is another talking grunt. And something I realized just a while back. There is an extreme glitch on The Pillar of Autumn. There is a poster of a Brute getting hanged alive. i think it's where you first get your Assault Rifle.

A brute getting hanged alive? That seems kind of dark for Halo. I'll go check that out when I get the chance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

there was one easter egg from the original game in the original timberland. but you had to use a mod to see it. with er you could get in a banshee or mod a flying hog and a mod to let you fly as high as you wanted or you could use a mod to get out of bounds and on the blue team of the map behind the back ground trees there was a dark blotch on the ground like a flame thrower burn, but at a birds eye view it said "PMM 2003" but i think that was only on the PC edition.

• 1 year later...