sshers1

halo_online_large_header.jpg

Hey guys welcome to Halo Online Eldorito Discussion thread, for those who are thinking Halo Online PC is fully shutdown, incase you don't know there is modded 

version of eldorito that allow us to play multiplayer WORLD WIDE and there is no micro transactions at all because the modders completely removed it. You want to play just 

like how you played on halo 3 engine xbox 360 and xbox one? don't worry this game also runs lower end PC's and you won't have any problems with it. However you 

may come across with bugs but I promies you some of these bugs will be fixed in the next update of 0.6.0. Beside this version of halo online eldorito is alot 

better and I want to make a promies so that you won't think it's just a junky mod. We will need you guys to make this big!

Alright, let's start downloading Halo Online Eldorito free to play! 

The latest version of eldorito is "0.5.1.1" and the next update for "0.6.0" will be much better because some of the bugs have already been fixed and aswome 

features will be going in the update aswell :)

System requirements 

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 (or AMD equivalent)

Memory: 4 GB Ram

Graphics: Nvidai Geforce 9600GT (or AMD equivalent)

Storage: 4 GB hard disk space

Internet: Broadband

Gamepad: Optional

1) Installation

Download Halo Online Eldorito from here!

You can download full game on Mega

You can download full game on Torrent 

2) You can Extract the zip file with 7-zip or WinRAR into any folder (Except Program Files)

3) now just run "DewritoUpdater.exe" (Oh reminder if dewritoUpdater.exe crashes just install .NET 4.5.2

4) Then Click "Play Game" (If the game crashes or doesn't start, run the files in the TPI folder.)

5) How to use Halo forge on pc and main menu.

forge_pc.png

Main menu

image.png

6) HOSTING A Server 

Portforward the following ports (This is necessary to host):

11775-TCP

11775-UDP

9987-UDP

Once these ports are forwarded. Open your game and Click Multiplayer or Forge. Change the Network type to "Online" and click "Host Game". Congrats your server 

is now online. If it fails to show in the server browser. Press your console key again and type "Server.Announce". You can view http://YOURSERVERIP:11775in 

your browser if you wish to see yourports were forwarded successfully.(This might not work for all routers)

Alright that's it for now. anyways we need more build techinicians, that's our biggest bottleneck. We have an awesome Eldorito developers that have worked hard 

on halo online The issue is that we have less programmers, The devs are working on hard on this as possible. We have too many problems because we need stronger 

power and right now we have less people. If you are experienced with programming please do head to Halo Online reddit at https://www.reddit.com/r/HaloOnline/ 

and make a new topic that you want to contribute.

The population is pretty low however we need more people to get involved in this game.

Oh just to remember you guys are totally free to post images, videos, WIP, and modding in this THREAD as long it is Halo Online Eldorito topic.

While it is very cool to see both Halo PC and Eldorito giving it everything they got, I must advise caution towards the staff and community.  Since Halo Online was officially canceled, I would expect a Take Down notice or possible attempt wt legal action on behalf of Microsoft.  Also not to be a huge downer, we wouldn't want anything like "notices" or any other M$ directed action to potentially harm this community.

Believe me, I have a great respect for Eldorito and what they have done, but for me personally the potential fallout or harm for advertising the community here is just too much to risk.