General Feelings Toward a Cmod Run...

Twinreaper

So yeah I was being serious with my status update.  Personally I feel as I have grown a lot over the years since I have been here.  I have had my ups and downs and did a lot of wrong.  At the same time I have done a lot of good.

Lately I have not been very active, due to my not owning an XB1 and feeling as though I didn't have any real way to keep helping and associate with the community.  As a result of my free time I have done a lot of soul searching so to speak.  With the departure of a few mods and the work left primarily up to Church, Drizzy and GSD I felt that maybe another presence would be warranted.

I have calmed down quite a bit since the start of the year.  I feel as though I am at a point where I can seriously help the community and execute my position, if given, effectively, evenly and professionally if given the chance.  I know there are a lot of members here, some who may not still trust me, and I can't say I blame them.

But in order for me to really take the next step and actually talk with people in the position of nominating me and or giving it to me, I would like to know what the community really thinks.  I want honest feedback on myself and what people think could potentially result from it.  Don't hold back guys, if your not honest with me I can't continue to grow or learn.  Thanks for reading guys!  Cheers!!!

• Like 3

I think you've got a good shot at it. There's nothing you've done, at least in the far recent past, that should prevent you from being acknowledged for the role. It's up to the boys in blue however, so this is just my opinion on the matter. What I say is only in response to you asking for support.

If you think you can do it then I believe you deserve a shot. Not to mention you're an ultra rare first-gen 343i.org user. :)

I'd wanted to reply to this the other day, but only had mobile access, so sorry for the slow reply!

Right now, we're actually a little overstaffed in the CMod department: we've actually recently said goodbye to both Ash and Total Mayh3m, and while that would normally open up a few spots for replacement the honest truth is that even without them we're still struggling to get everyone into positions where their responsibilities aren't overlapping without meaning they have almost nothing to do day-to-day.

That said, I'll be happy to add you back on to my list of potential candidates in preparation for the next time we're considering a recruitment!

• Like 1

That said, I'll be happy to add you back on to my list of potential candidates in preparation for the next time we're considering a recruitment!

That would be fantastic RSR, thank you very much!  If there is any way I can help with anything that doesn't require a staff or certain permission set, feel free to ask.

Ardent Prayer, on 14 Aug 2016 - 3:59 PM, said:

Do you plan on building a wall? Who will pay for said wall? ohmy.png

The only wall I plan on building is in Halo 5: Guardians Forge for PC.  Think 343i meets Gladiator!  As for who will pay for it?  The loser of the Gladiator Tourney will pay for it with delicious bags of Doritos for the site lmao

• Like 1