No Splitscreen

Frank7751

I just got back from deployment, excited to play halo 5. I downloaded it as soon as I got my xbox hooked up and discovered there is no Splitscreen at all. So I just wanted to let you guys know... You screwed the pooch. Apparently there is no going back according to 343 and we will have to wait until the next game. I always had a blast playing all the halo games with friends over the years but now I can't. That's the result of pursuing "where the money is at" and putting all your eggs in one basket with online multiplayer. I don't know how to contact you directly so I decided to post this. Hope it was worth it, but you lost a customer from halo 1-4.

Almost 9 months after launch, and you just realize this?

Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8.