Attack On Infinity - Halo 5 Invasion PART ONE

Big Timer

Link To Map "Attack On Infinity"

Link To Gamemode "Covenant Bombardment"

Remember the good-ole days of Covies vs. Humans in Halo: Reach? Well I bring to you, Halo 5 Invasion! With using the Strongholds gametype, I have recreated the Halo: Reach Invasion Gametype.

The setting of this Map is located on the Infinity distant away from a Halo Ring. This map contains over 250+ scripts to convert this Stronghold Gametype into a Halo 5 Invasion Gamemode. The difficultly starts off Hard for the Defenders in Stage 1, Neutral for both in Stage 2, and Hard for the Attackers in Stage 3.

TO PLAY, TEAMS NEED TO BE ONLY GREEN AND PURPLE.

WEAPON PADS ARE WHERE BUTTONS ARE LOCATED.

In this gametype, the Humans will be Green and the Covies will be Purple. There are 3 stages to this gamemode. Each stage is designed for allowing only the Attacking team to proceed. There are 4 rounds of game play allowing each team to be Attackers and Defenders twice. The goal to win is for the Attackers to successfully capture both Strongholds to score 1 point. For the Defenders to win, they must prevent the Attackers from capping the Turbine stronghold in the allotted time.

Click this for a video guide on how to play and understand this new gamemode. 

Stage 1: "Captain Lasky! The Covenant are Inbound!"
ATTACKERS: The Attackers will start off on a Meteorite distant away from the Infinity. The goal for the Attackers is to destroy the 8 explosives on the outside of the Infinity using the Banshees in  your respawn area (An Image of where the explosives are located are in the photos above). Doing this causes the Big Red Door blocking the Stronghold "Bay Doors" to open. Once the door is open enough to fit your Banshee, fly through and Press the Button located near the stairs to proceed to the next stage. Yellow flashing lights and weapon pads indicate where buttons are for the Attackers to access.
DEFENDERS: The teleporters in your spawn room will lead you to different areas on the outside of the Infinity to defend against the Attackers from entering your ship. Teleporter "D" will lead you to a Hanger containing two "One-Time Use" Wasps to stop the Attackers.

Stage 2: " We got Jackals in the Courtyard!"
ATTACKERS: Proceeding to Stage 2 has unlocked you your Tier 1 set of weapons. Your goal is to proceed your way to the button located in the back of the Armory to reach Stage 3. Do what ever it takes to open that door.
DEFENDERS: The Covenant has entered your ship, Use you Tier 1 set of weapons to prevent them from entering the Control Room.

Stage 3: "The Last Stand"
ATTACKERS: Tier 2 weapons are now available. With gain access to the Control Room, your Covenant reinforcements have brought you a new entrance into the ship, take the teleporter in your respawn area to enter. Your goal is now to use the two available Warthogs on the map to break down the door to enter the Turbine Room. Once you break the door, press the button inside to open the stronghold. Doing this will set the Infinity on fire. Capture the stronghold and score 1 point to win.
DEFENDERS: Tier 2 Weapons are now available. Stop the enemy from capping the stronghold at all cost. When the Infinity is set on fire, you can cap the Stronghold yourself to make it harder for the Attackers to cap it (Doing this will not mean you will score). Hold them off for the time remaining in the round.
post-95956-0-57605000-1468938121_thumb.png

A PART TWO IS IN GAMEPLAY TESTING! 

post-95956-0-64930700-1468938210_thumb.png

post-95956-0-61865000-1468938259_thumb.png

post-95956-0-40655900-1468938296_thumb.png

• Like 4

Thanks for checking both these maps out guys. Its best played with 8v8 for maximum fun experience. I been play testing these maps for months with 400+ scripts combined. Please let me know if there are any scripting errors detrimental to the game. Im pretty sure 99.9999% of all of them are fixed though. The only thing Im doing now is Nerfing and Buffing certain stages. 

• Like 1

Thanks for checking both these maps out guys. Its best played with 8v8 for maximum fun experience. I been play testing these maps for months with 400+ scripts combined. Please let me know if there are any scripting errors detrimental to the game. Im pretty sure 99.9999% of all of them are fixed though. The only thing Im doing now is Nerfing and Buffing certain stages. 

That's an incredibly admirable amount of dedication and effort. I'm sure this will be good when we test it. 

After playing this in the lobby today (btw, you can go here to discuss the lobby if you want), I can safely say that this type of map is not supposed to be under "Minigames" It's leaning more towards 'Competitive"

I have some specific feedback for you but it's too much to explain through text. I'll walk through it in forge with you sometime. Just message me about it.