how to incorporate elites into halo 5 or 6

Owen Reyez

in the canon elites are training with spartans and the swords of sanghelios and covenant splinter factions in the canon consist of old and new style elites so all 343 needs is to scale down and re texture existing sanghelli assets from in game to create playable elites. -note my first post ._. hello

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Nope, UNSC wanted pretty much nothing to do with the Arbiter's war. They said that themselves, however in Halo 6 that could change. But there's a reason they weren't playable. Halo 2 and 3 they worked together, Reach pretty much only did it for Invasion. Which was considered canon before all of multiplayer was. Hence why they aren't in any other game mode.

I doubt they'll be back I Halo 6 though. It'd take more than just making them canon to be playable. Programming a fair fight between two different species is kinda hard to do

I doubt they'll be back I Halo 6 though. It'd take more than just making them canon to be playable. Programming a fair fight between two different species is kinda hard to do

Not only that but the models of the Elites in Halo 4 and 5 are huge compared to the player model. They would have to take the Halo Reach approach but then theres no canon to justify it why they're fighting(Unless you say its a Warzone training simulation)

We will never have Elites like we did in 2/3 but I could see them returning in Halo 6 ala Reach style where they have different characteristics/ 

Not only that but the models of the Elites in Halo 4 and 5 are huge compared to the player model. They would have to take the Halo Reach approach but then theres no canon to justify it why they're fighting(Unless you say its a Warzone training simulation)

We will never have Elites like we did in 2/3 but I could see them returning in Halo 6 ala Reach style where they have different characteristics/ 

If we have a simulation of Spartans wiping the floor with not only Elites, but practically anything at the Covenant's disposal we can have a simulation simulating Spartans stepping into the shoes of Elites. Or even other races for that matter.

All it really takes is good writing, or 343 to just come out and say "Screw it. MP isn't canon anymore! RELEASE THE ELITES!".

Yeah Elites should be in there and could be if they take the Halo Reach approach and just say that MP isn't cannon. Because if that's really one of the things keeping them back from multiplayer then that's just stupid. Just scale down the models slightly since there quite big in Halo 5 and you should be fine.