Y'know, I'd hate to jump on any vote trains right away. While yes, SD is usually comically aggressive as Mafian.. Three times in a row? Hmm.

I don't like how it sounds. So instead, my default.

I vote Delpen.

I love you too.

Not a good idea. 

You just accused me of being Mafia based on no evidence. What if I requested everyone kill me off this round? What happens when your accusation is proven wrong? I'll tell you what happens: you become suspect #1. And even if I don't die I'll still remember this, and hold it against you. 

Not a good idea. 

You just accused me of being Mafia based on no evidence. What if I requested everyone kill me off this round? What happens when your accusation is proven wrong? I'll tell you what happens: you become suspect #1. And even if I don't die I'll still remember this, and hold it against you. 

I also said everyone including their mothers and fathers are going to die. If the world explodes tomorrow and kills everyone, would I be accused of that too?

Sooo... you're saying you're Mafia? 

And yes this is Round 1 and Drizzy is a blue haired woman. There's not much else we can do besides accuse each other like this is a Witch Hunt. 

Burn the witch btw, hail hydra, ahem *clears throat*. 

I also said everyone including their mothers and fathers are going to die. If the world explodes tomorrow and kills everyone, would I be accused of that too?

Yes. You should be ashamed of yourself, go to your room.