Game's started, players can still join for up to 4 days after the games started, they will be civilians if they do.

First scene will be posted Monday, PM's have been sent.

Until then, Banter commences.

SD is a terrible host.

Edited by Fishy
  • Like 5

Says the one who barely says anything in Mafia let alone post a full response to someone. Did you strike gold in the PM department, and now you have a good reason to actually do something this time around?

I struck nerve gold, Mr Attitude. I'm a busy man you know.......

Day 1: Night

For some reason, Drizzy was experimenting on the gravitational controls trying to figure out how to turn the Start Button to a Muffin Button. If a stupid Saiyan could do it, why not her?

But during his operations, here heard a scream that yelled, "No you can't!" 

"KO, you win!"

His body fell to the floor, and the Detective laid unconsious.

Few hours later he woke up in bed next to a Green Slug, alive.

Drizzy - Bulma, survived the night.

Bulma's Hit List:

Delpen9

Ardent Prayer

Self Destruct

Halo6 Follower

You have 48 hours before Porunga is summoned, choose wisely.

Edited by Fishy
  • Like 3

I vote SD. He's usually only aggressive when he's Mafia.

I haven't been Protown in a while though. :/

Oh, and I apologize if I'm too aggressive or something (to everyone). It's almost like Mafia brings it out of me. 

Anyway, open season, vote for whoever. I don't have any leads so I'm not going to vote. 

• Like 1

Lets be logical here fellas. It is HIGHLY unlikely that he would be Mafia for a 3rd time in a row. Lets not steer the bandwagon at Selfie here this time around, and vote for either Ardent, or Halo6Follower. They seem to be more of a plausible choice this time around.

Edited by Dat Boi
  • Like 1

I'm not going to argue for either outcome. My death is pretty inconsequential, so I don't care if it occurs.

Your logic is sound, however would the people not expecting me to be Mafia 3 times in a row expect that I actually am? The mere notion of me being Mafia a third time sounds absurd, but it's the kind of "hiding in the open" tactic that works. Just saying.