XqxozY5.png

Heyy, welcome back to the Weekly Site Poll!  :P

Poll 29 - 'What are your best E3 memories?' - is here if you'd like to read the responses, or post a late reply.

Moving on, this week's question is about ideal world conversion...

What media (TV, movies, books, etc) would you adapt into a video game of any genre?

The next Weekly Site Poll will be posted on 6/25/16. Feel free to suggest the topic for the NEXT Weekly Site Poll in your response!

SD, out!   :split:

I think it depends on how rich the world, the lore, the story etc for it to convince me into thinking that I'd want to play this if it were to become a game. If I were to pick, then I'd say that books/manga have a better chance to become games since they can be as long as they need to be. Movies can do this, but in the space of two hours, TV/anime can be another good option, and I'm too dense to think of what else there is :P

• Like 1

Well thing is, most of my favourite movies have already been made into movies. Be it good ones or bad ones.

I would have some good ideas if the question was reversed Since I'm pretty sure Halo, GoW and The Elder Scrolls would result in some pretty killer movies with the right director.

SUPERNATURAL!!!  The greatest show ever created, in my opinion anyway.  But seriously, Supernatural could be a fantastic adapted game using either a 3rd person "Silent Hill" or "Resident Evil" style camera view, or it could be one hell of a "Doom" type fps.  Given the amount of content, it could be a massive expansive game.

• Like 1

SUPERNATURAL!!!  The greatest show ever created, in my opinion anyway.  But seriously, Supernatural could be a fantastic adapted game using either a 3rd person "Silent Hill" or "Resident Evil" style camera view, or it could be one hell of a "Doom" type fps.  Given the amount of content, it could be a massive expansive game.

Yeeees.

There's a wealth of lore, and content there just waiting to be adapted. I don't know why it hasn't been mined yet.

Anyway, thanks for replying everyone. :)