Halo Survivor Begins!

Sikslik7

VfOjdSw.png

Halo Survivor Begins!

The sign-ups for Halo Survivor have officially closed and the competition will begin shortly. There are three things I would like to bring attention to so our competitors can begin.

1. The Initial Teams

Fireteam Razorback

Drizzy_Dan     GT     LL Kool D

Kakashi_Hatake     GT     TyroneKing 343i

Danny Borden     GT     JollyJoey405286

BlueSpartan119     GT     BlueSpartan119

Yang Xiao Long     GT     Darkangel 343I

ShadowFiend216     GT     ShadowFiend216

jjcoffey99     GT     OPG Table

Fireteam Drako

Yoshi1176     GT     Yoshi1176

Fishy     GT     L Fishy L

Ardent Prayer     GT     LGambol ShroudL

Mathsucks9101     GT     mathsucks9101

Adv Jones     GT     Adv Jones

S h a d o w win     GT     S h a d o w win 

Robby dipps     GT    Robby dipps

Get to know your team members over the next few weeks, as you'll depend on them to win challenges, and to form an alliance should you need to vote someone off your team. Knowing each person's strengths can go a long way to winning challenges, especially those that involve thinking rather than pure skill.

2. The Immunity Icon

Want to make sure that you won't be voted off, or at least are safe from one vote? Then you will want to claim the Immunity Icon. The Icon will be given to the first person to complete the Immunity Icon Challenge, which shall be released at 11 AM EST on June 17th. Check here on the forums for the Announcement Thread, which will detail where to find the map and Gametype, as well as a set of clues in order to find the Icon. The First contestant to find the Icon and send me a PM on this site with the correct location and the identity of the hidden object with win the icon. They shall receive a PM detailing how to use the Icon should they want to use it. 

The Immunity Icon Quest: The Icon has been Released: http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/44255-halo-survivor-immunity-icon/ 

3. The First Challenge

If possible, I would like to conduct the first Challenge on Saturday June 25th at 11 AM EST. If that does not work for you, please respond below and offer alternative dates and times for which you will be available that weekend. Should multiple contestants have issues with that time, this will make it easier to reschedule to a better time for all contestants.

• Like 4

The Icon has been Released: http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/44255-halo-survivor-immunity-icon/ 

As for location, do you mean general position or the actual XYZ coordinates?

I'm looking forward to taking down Drako!

I will be needing an object description and the location. Coordinates work, but the general location should suffice. 

25th I am off at 5:30pm AZ time MTN STD. I will be home and ready at 6:30pm. I know it is late, but that is my only time :(

thanks for the heads up. Does this time conflict with other people? That would be 8:30 PM EST.

• Like 1

The Icon has been Released: http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/44255-halo-survivor-immunity-icon/ 

I will be needing an object description and the location. Coordinates work, but the general location should suffice. 

thanks for the heads up. Does this time conflict with other people? That would be 8:30 PM EST.

It is fine with me but @@Robby Dipps can't make 11AM EST Saturday the 25th

I have had somethin come up Saturday night. The earliest in the evening would be a little after 10 PM EST. Otherwise I will be available on Sunday the 26th at 11 AM EST. Does anyone have conflict with either of those times?

I have had somethin come up Saturday night. The earliest in the evening would be a little after 10 PM EST. Otherwise I will be available on Sunday the 26th at 11 AM EST. Does anyone have conflict with either of those times?

Can we do Sunday in the afternoon? Rob told me he won't be free until then.

I'll be updating when the competition will take place in a few hours. Feel free to comment with availability for 11am on Sunday and Saturday EST. And Saturday at 10 pm EST if you have not already.

The first competition will be at 11 AM EST on Saturday the 25th. This was the time the most people did not have an issue with. I will try to start a lobby earlier so that we can start at 11, or even earlier.

EDIT: I meant Saturday the 25th, just twelve hours from now.

• Like 1