GamerTag: CaptainDireWolf

Map: Summer Olympics

Gametype: "Gold Medal" (Instant win Strongholds)

Players: (2-16) though 16 is best for lots of action (it IS the Olympics after all)

Forgehub link for more pics: http://www.forgehub.com/maps/summer-olympics.2500/

Welcome to the Summer Olympics! This year its hosted on Reach and competitors have to conquer 6 major sports to win the gold medal: Track and Field, Mountain Biking, Rock Climbing, Gymnastics, Sailing/boating, and Swimming/Diving.

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Competitors begin with the "shot put" (use grenades to blow up explosives down the field), and then take off running on the track to overcome the 1st set of hurtles. Next comes the long jump, 2nd set of hurtles, and high jump. Mountain biking consists of riding mongooses through a bumpy terrain to reach "the Wall". Be the first to ascend it and take the water slide down to the gymnastics chamber. Conquer the bars and you will reach the boats (yea I know, mongooses had to do; a kind of waverunner action). Finally, take the diving platforms or simply swim across the pool the quickest to obtain 1st place and gold.

As always I welcome suggestions to make my games better so feel free to comment below. Add my GT: CaptainDireWolf and hit the download button above. Let the games begin!

More pictures:

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

• Like 4