So, you are probably dead of you haven't already watched the trailer, but here it is anyway, a good starting point:

Who excited?

In an time where every game is moving more and more into sci-fi it is great to see a AAA game take a step back, not only to set the game in the past but in WW1 which hasn't ever really been fleshed out in major videogames is great, but I suppose that is proably everyones point of view.

I am cautiously optimistic at the moment, seeing as we have only seen a 90 second trailer and have a few interviews where DICE have given vague answers to easy enough questions.

It will be great if the game wasn't focused on America, not to knock their role in the War but they certainly weren't the only players and they did join pretty late. The main art does have a Harlem Hellfighter on it though so I'm not overly confident I'll get exact;y what I want. As long as they don't act like there were 'good' guys and 'bad' guys, WW1 was more complicated than that.

Apparently there will be a campaign, which is great. Something like a series of different stories following soldiers across varies battles. Gallipoli is what I want, get me a kickass ANZAC hat.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...