Online not working

Well none of the online services are working for me, as soon as halo starts up a notice appears telling me that account failed to sync, the only thing I can do is single player, although I am connected to the Internet, this morning I tried to use halo waypoint and the halo channel app from my iPhone, and it wouldn't access either, I tether from my phone to my Xbox so it might be down to my phone operator, I am on the three network maybe three has blocked the server that halo uses, if so does anyone know how to unblock it ?

Not sure what the problem is here but when you turn on your Xbox try to quit the game if you didn't before shutting off your Xbox previously and sign out and sign back into XBL. That should refresh your profile.

Note that Xbox has been having some service issues recently but they've stopped.

Tried to reset my phone, problem is still the same can't access halo waypoint or halo Chanel , reset my Xbox Deleted my profile then redownloaded it and the problem is the same do you think it is down to my network, if it is what would you say I should do, thanks for the reply's

Tried to reset my phone, problem is still the same can't access halo waypoint or halo Chanel , reset my Xbox Deleted my profile then redownloaded it and the problem is the same do you think it is down to my network, if it is what would you say I should do, thanks for the reply's

My phone shouldn't be buggy either, it's an iPhone 6 and everything else works fine it's just all things halo that's the trouble ?

Also My phone shouldn't be buggy, I have an iPhone 6, everything else works fine it's just all things halo giving me trouble ?

You've never heard of Internet tethering ? And no I don't believe it is because even through safari I can't access halo waypoint on my phone so I think it's down to the phone or something I just don't know what to do ?

Thank you for the help btw :)