Halo 5 LAG

ESPADAS03

OK so now that i have a trend going iv noticed that i don't really suck that much at halo 5 but the game has some issues on my end as it appears. See i dont actually LAG but other players do and its costing me kills.

In one match of Arena i go in for a kill and the guy jumps and suddenly appears a few feet behind me but way to quickly foe the normal speed.

Ontop of that he kills me with a shotgun one shot from a long distance than appears next to me afterwards...

Just some of the things iv seen more commonly where people are glitching on the map and its giving them a slight advantage to me where it be my weapons dont register the shot or they get super close but on my end they appear far. 

That means it's lagging on your end. 

If they lag around, and kill you with ease. It's on your end.

If they lag around, and you kill them with ease. It's on their end.

However, since EVERYONE is doing it except you, that means you're the one who is lagging.

So no, you're wrong. There is no way to measure your skill or call people cheaters until you fix your connection and stabilize it so you can actually place an input.

As far as I see, you're the only one who posts about this. I browse Waypoint forums at least once a day. I never see post of any sort related to this. You can check there if you want proof.

There's always a bit of latency if you're playing on servers in other continets, but if ALL players are lagging around for you... It might just be you bud.