Having received a role PM, I can verify that the format is spot-on. I'm completely sure it wasn't edited. Remember, I'm the one who spotted an edited screenshot before.

If you do turn out to be innocent, you have my apologies and I'll tell everyone who sent me the screenshot so you can hang them.

But for now, everyone vote DMinion2. It's the safest bet by far, and if it's wrong, we still have bagged a Mafian.

You spotted it? So you admit to having a keen eye for forged detail? I mean it could be a long shot, but knowing that you just posted some fake proof makes me suspect your true motive even more. And YOU'RE the one with a role PM, not us. You have access to information that could help you or your protege mess with that screenshot. 

Besides, this is all coming from you, the one who just tried to get everyone to kill me using false evidence as the catalyst. 

Good to know that I'm the only one who questions authority, and the legitimacy of so called 'evidence'.

Whatever. I didn't want to stay alive anyway just like every other time this crap has happened.

That's okay, we can set your concerns on the pedestal next to EK's Helljumper.

Voting has ended. Will post Scene soon.

Meridian, Round 1.
-------------------------------------
The blazing sun has been burning all day, sizzling the very skin of the anxious townsmen and women.
Dminion2 stood forth on a block upon a wooden platform, a noose around his neck. The wind blowing a mist of fog around the streets and platform, had sent shivers down everyones spines. This had been the first lynching the town would have witnissed, since 1837.

The sun setting this very moment, Dminion2 ~ Henchman. Hung before a frightened crowd.

Midnight has begun, you have 48 hours.
Death List...

1 ~ MopsyFlopsy

5 ~ Frankenzer

7 ~ Kakashi_Hatake

10 ~ Arbiter747

11 ~ Dminion2: Henchman; Meridian, Round 1. http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/44058-mafia-14-title-update-112/page-4

12 ~ Iron Man

13 ~ Melody

15 ~ Axilus Prime: Medic; Midnight, Round 1. http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/44058-mafia-14-title-update-112/page-2

17 ~ BATMAN

21 ~ Ardent Prayer

23 ~ Yang Xiao Long

25 ~ Drizzy_Dan

• Like 2

Seriously though, you people believe screenshots waay too easily. 

Imma sad cus I was killed off in the first Round whilst being a Mafian two times in a row. Quit friggin investigating me, Detectors.

Anyway hit me up if you're a Neutral or The Oracle. We can have a slumber party, and play 'Spin the Bottle'.

Seriously though, you people believe screenshots waay too easily. 

Imma sad cus I was killed off in the first Round whilst being a Mafian two times in a row. Quit friggin investigating me, Detectors.

Anyway hit me up if you're a Neutral or The Oracle. We can have a slumber party, and play 'Spin the Bottle'.

Don't take offense, I think it was more the source of the information than the screenshot. I don't have the belief that I can spot a faked screenshot any time, but honestly, if the information I got was wrong, it would have confirmed our "Detective" as Mafia immediately. Or if it was a neutral messing around, they'd still be considered to be on Protown's hit list.

So it was a win-win with the honestly more likely bet being that you were Mafia.

Round 2 scene 1 will be posted shortly...

Midnight, Round 2.
Ardent Prayer had been at the alter in the Church of RNGesus.
He heard a creak, and looked up from his prayer. Unfortunately, he saw a man in a vintage Over Coat. "Any last words?"
The mysterious man asked, waiting for an answer, with an odd sense of a warmth tone and a Suppressed Pistol pointed at his forehead. "Da...Dam...mit RNGesus! I...I...I was always in your favor! Why me!" He exclaimed with a stutter and whisperous disapproval, frightened by the thought of death. 

*Pew Pew Pew*

Ardent's lifeless body fell to the cold hard wood floor. A pool of blood slowly pouring from the gunshots.

Ardent Prayer ~ Civilian, shot in the head, and twice in the stomach, while Praying to RNGesus.

Suspect List:

Mopsy Flopsy

Kakashi Hataki

Drizzy_Dan

Frankenzer

You have 48 hours.
Death list...

1 ~ MopsyFlopsy

5 ~ Frankenzer

7 ~ Kakashi_Hatake

10 ~ Arbiter747

11 ~ Dminion2: Henchman; Meridian, Round 1. http://www.343indust...date-112/page-4

12 ~ Iron Man

13 ~ Melody

15 ~ Axilus Prime: Medic; Midnight, Round 1. http://www.343indust...date-112/page-2

17 ~ BATMAN

21 ~ Ardent Prayer: Civilian; Midnight, Round 2. http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/44058-mafia-14-title-update-112/page-4

23 ~ Yang Xiao Long

25 ~ Drizzy_Dan

• Like 1