WARZONE FIREFIGHT Idea

ESPADAS03

So I thought about this as I nplayed castle base on reach... The coolest part was seeing my Spartan at the end. This is only part of my idea... I played the level and thought wow this would be an awesome firefight mode... A level where you battle through d

Hordes of enemies but the objectives arent you holding it down while enemies drop I'm only rather you have a set end point you must get to location A but must battle through certain areas to get to location A thus the waves you must battle in locations and onyl by destroying or defending these locations will victory or location A be achieved.

Also the new Alexandria level where you had to get to the button that triggered the air defense oh man was that an exciting level one you had to battle enemies while linking up with Marines than defend civilians after that you blast your way through enemies to get to a button so civilians can safely be evacuated this would fit the timer option perfectly since of the timer runs out all ships are destroyed... Also rather than a pelican seen it just shows your Spartan team over a horizon looking over the wreckage of their work... Cue glorious end seen moment... Followed oh look their is that wraith I blew up..

This can even be applied to a scenario where an 8 man fireteam is dispatched to insert into an enemy ship and destroy its core... Or vice versa the fireteam crimson mission where you are called back to Infinity to defend it from hostiles boarding... All great scenarios tied into lore and wargame simulations ... Essentially be ready for any situation. It adds to the veriety of things to do in warzone firefight.

Just some ideas.