New Coopiedelphia

Big Timer

Map Title: New Coopiedelphia (Coo-pee-delphia)

Gametype Title: Slayer, Assault, Strongholds, CTF 

Map Type: Competitive Slayer, Assault, Strongholds, CTF

***Recommend Assault/Pistol Setup***
Recommended Players Count: 12-16

Background of Map: This is one of many sights where some of the new Hannibal Weapon Systems were tested. Hannibal Pelicans, Drop Pods, and Crates have crash landed here in New Coopiedelphia, which is not too far away from Sedra City (From Halo: Nightfall). Sedra City was a city in the Orrichon System in where a recent bio-terror attack had occurred. Those same terrorist planned to attack the near by city New Coopiedelphia. In result, ONI planned to test out the new Hannibal Weapons to access this treat. 

***Words in Blue are links to Halopedia for more info.***

This Map is a competitive city-theme map. This map is playable with team-based(Red v. Blue only as of now) gametypes. The map focuses in the middle for close combat and intense fights in the yards of Red and Blue base. Outside the yards is a road that circles the map that allows for vehicle & tank movement and long distance fire to occur. And finally, in the wall of the buildings that block the edge of the map, there are two hotels (Red and Blue) that act like secondary bases that implements close combat fighting. A lot of objects are movable which makes the city seem like it getting destroyed over time. Some movable objects are light poles, cars, barriers and Hannibal crates.

***Main Bases: The main bases are very open allowing many entrances inside. Many basic weapons spawn in the base. Two Grav Lifts are located on top to give quick movement around the map.

*** Outside Road: Having a tank taking control on the outside road can help with pushes to other teams bases. To compensate for the tank, there are plasma pistols in the front yard and a SPNKr Rocket Launcher (weapon pad) that is in the middle between both yards.

***Crossroads: The middle road contains many crates and a crashed Pelican. Inside the crashed Hannibal Pelican is a Hydra Launcher and in one one of the Hannibal Drop Pods, contains a SPNKr Rocker Launcher on weapon pad status inside.

***Hotels: Both hotels spawn binary rifles (weapon pad x2), shotgun, and smg. Teams could possibly respawn in their respective hotel if their bases are overrun. Each hotel has to ways to enter (From inside and on the front face of the building)

Description Of Name: Since I've started forging in Halo 3, I've created a competitive city map in every installment. I've kept the name New Coopiedelphia in every version, so I present to you my Halo 5 version of my infamous New Coopiedelpha. The name is based on my nickname my dad gave me when I was younger which is"Bandera Coup (Band*dera*coupe)" (Also My YouTube Channel Name) and an even shorter version of it "Coopie". I put Coopie, New York, and Philadelphia together in one name and New Coopiedelphia was born. 

post-95956-0-22358600-1461822565_thumb.png

post-95956-0-92074900-1461822571_thumb.png

post-95956-0-59512700-1461822600_thumb.png

post-95956-0-54887000-1461822673_thumb.png

post-95956-0-43055400-1461822680_thumb.png

post-95956-0-15850800-1461822687_thumb.png

• Like 4