Bug report: Getting banned in matchmaking. Please Help

Gamer Gone W0

I play with my friends all the time and i continue to get bans for leaving games. I rarely if ever leave a game and this has happen to me NUMEROUS times. Its really annoying because the bans can get as long as 20 mintes. 343 please fix this ****. If some one can help me with a way to contact some one at 343 to see if theres something wrong with my account i would greatly appreciate it.

Cheers,

-gamer

So I finally recorded what happened. the game ends and the victory screen pops up. but then it says connection lost at literally the last possible second and it says i get banned. I have a flawless connection ( over 100mbps dl and nearly 80 up) Im not losing connection there must be something wrong with the server.

Do you know of a way i can contact someone at 343 directly? This only happens to me in Halo and im sure they can do something about this reoccuring bans

to be honest, I don't think they can do something about this for you individually and I fear they might wait until next month's update to patch everything back up. Definitely make sure to make a thread on Halowaypoint.com and try to see if others have this problem as well.