Halo CEA Map Pack - Marketplace - The Facts

Spectral Jester

image10-2.jpg

Okay there has been much discussion regarding the map pack with Halo CEA that is playable in Halo Reach here are the facts to clear up any questions.

The Anniversary Map Pack, which includes six multiplayer maps along with one Firefight map, will be available on November 15th for 1200 Microsoft Points. This means even Halo: Reach fans can take part in Anniversary!

I thought I would walk you through some of the different scenarios you may find yourself in on November 15th. Halo: Anniversary and the Anniversary Map Pack are two different pieces of content, so here are the various ways to access the maps.

• If you own Halo: Anniversary but not Halo: Reach, you will launch the Anniversary maps from the disc menu.

• If you own Halo: Anniversary and Halo: Reach, we recommend installing the maps using the Anniversary Map Pack code that comes with Anniversary. You will then be able to launch the Anniversary maps from both the Anniversary and Reach menus.

• If you purchase the Anniversary Map Pack, you will install the maps like any other piece of DLC. You will then be able to launch the Anniversary maps from the Reach menu.

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 2

ohhhhh, im so excited! i'm gonna try to hop on tonight and add some of you to my friends list so we can play tuesday. im so ready to play with some people i can actually talk to and cordinate with..... if i could even spell the word

Feel free to add me. I'm off work after Saturday so am planning a CEA marathon

The online reach dlc is a code included on the box the download foe the map pack is 1.23gb.

If you run it from CEA you connect to reach servers for just these maps. If you load up reach you can play them all including the normal dlc.

are you saying you can play with all the dlc then? with CEA