•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  RedStarRocket91 : (18 November 2019 - 03:30 AM) @UNSC Spartan-II No clue, but I hope so
@  343iBot : (17 November 2019 - 03:41 PM) Welcome to the forums, Skyanics! :welcome: View Skyanics's Profile
@  343iBot : (17 November 2019 - 01:44 PM) Welcome to the forums, OksanaDek! :welcome: View OksanaDek's Profile
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (17 November 2019 - 08:13 AM) Site Poll 106 is up: http://www.343indust...iring/?p=394088
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (17 November 2019 - 07:52 AM) They've done so with HW2, I'm sure they will with MCC as well.
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (17 November 2019 - 07:51 AM) @RedStarRocket91 I'm on board, will cross-platform sessions be available?
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (17 November 2019 - 07:50 AM) @Melody @Vitamin Pwn @Tommy @RedStarRocket91 Hey fam
@  343iBot : (16 November 2019 - 11:44 PM) Welcome to the forums, Feliciabaw! :welcome: View Feliciabaw's Profile
@  343iBot : (16 November 2019 - 03:55 PM) Welcome to the forums, leighca16! :welcome: View leighca16's Profile
@  Vitamin Pwn : (16 November 2019 - 12:52 AM) im down to play some reach when it's out on pc
@  343iBot : (15 November 2019 - 11:38 PM) Welcome to the forums, Balkonmepgotuyj! :welcome: View Balkonmepgotuyj's Profile
@  Tommy : (15 November 2019 - 10:37 PM) I agree
@  RedStarRocket91 : (15 November 2019 - 05:24 PM) Scrape together everyone who's still here and just play the heck out of some customs
@  RedStarRocket91 : (15 November 2019 - 05:24 PM) You know, once Reach comes out fully on PC, we should have a big old community event on it
@  Vitamin Pwn : (15 November 2019 - 02:22 PM) :sofa:
@  343iBot : (15 November 2019 - 09:20 AM) Welcome to the forums, brarnette! :welcome: View brarnette's Profile
@  Tommy : (15 November 2019 - 12:47 AM) Hey everyone
@  Melody : (14 November 2019 - 11:47 PM) :hide:
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (14 November 2019 - 02:22 PM) @GermanShepherdD Hey bud! It's been ages, how ya been?
@  GermanShepherdD : (13 November 2019 - 05:45 PM) :dog:

Photo

Games with Gold - April

GwG

Best Answer Guts, 24 March 2016 - 07:41 PM

I love how people don't get the free games. I buy every single one as it takes up no memory space. You'll always have them no matter what and whenever you want it, you can download it.

The line-up is actually great this time. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Fishy

Fishy

HTA Co-Founder

• Legendary Members
  • 2,416 posts
Legendary
  • Gamertag:Seraph Fishy
         7                7       2            

Posted 24 March 2016 - 04:33 PM

Xbox Live's Games with Gold for April 2016 have been announced. Check out to see what you can get for free next month.

Games-With-Gold-List.png

For Xbox One, the two free titles for April will be The Wolf Among Us and Sunset Overdrive. Among Us will be the first free title for Xbox One and it will be available for the entirety of the month. Sunset Overdrive will be the second and it will also be free for an entire month. Though it won't be free to download until April 16th but it will be up until May 15th.

Wolf-among-us-cover.png Sunset-overdrive-cover.png

On Xbox 360, starting Friday, 01 April, Dead Space will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through April 15th. Then on April 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Saints Row IV for free through April 30th.

Dead-space-cover.jpg  Saints-row-IV-cover.jpg

These are your Four Games With Gold this upcoming month, enjoy!

Source

Edited by Fishy, 25 March 2016 - 01:43 AM.

#2 Ardent Prayer

Ardent Prayer

Inconsistent with site activity

• Legendary Members
  • 1,045 posts
Dedicated
  • Gamertag:TheArdentPrayer
  • LocationOrange County, Southern California, USA

Posted 24 March 2016 - 04:40 PM

I heard Wolf Among Us was pretty good, so I'll probably grab that. Might just jump on my 360 to grab Dead Space also. Thanks Fish.

Twitter | Reddit | Twitch | Waypoint | Bungie.net | Steam | Discord: Ardent#2396

Just your average friendly forum user and Halo fan.

PM me for more contact details or misc.

#3 Mr Kittens and Gibberish

Mr Kittens and Gibberish

Sergeant Johnson

• Dedicated Members
  • 346 posts
Dedicated
  • Gamertag:These Oats
  • LocationInside your imagination, and possibly your dreams! O.O
   5          4      

Posted 24 March 2016 - 05:30 PM

YAAAAAS! DEAD SPACE!

bnqJNoV.png

Victory is in a Simple Soul.

#4 Drizzy_Dan

Drizzy_Dan

Jack of all Trades

• 4,039 posts
Legendary
  • Gamertag:LL Kool D
6       2       2                        

Posted 24 March 2016 - 05:58 PM

Now these are good titles for Games With Gold. It sucks that I'll have to buy extra memory now so I can try Sunset Overdrive.

"And for the record, I would've kicked your *** the first time if the lady hadn't stopped me."

#5 Guts

Guts

The Black Swordsman

• Dedicated Members
  • 971 posts
Inspiring
  • LocationIreland
7    6                  

Posted 24 March 2016 - 07:41 PM   Best Answer

I love how people don't get the free games. I buy every single one as it takes up no memory space. You'll always have them no matter what and whenever you want it, you can download it.

The line-up is actually great this time.

berserk_guts_forum_signature_by_edd000-d

#6 RaptorUnbound

RaptorUnbound

Prophet of Regret

• Members
  • 160 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:Raptorunbound
  • LocationTexas

Posted 24 March 2016 - 11:54 PM

I can't believe I never thought of that... I missed so many good games.

lvRg8A6.jpg

#7 Fishy

Fishy

HTA Co-Founder

• Legendary Members
  • 2,416 posts
Legendary

Posted 25 March 2016 - 12:06 AM

The line-up is actually great this time.

Marking your response as solved, this is something I do and everyone else should as well.

#8 Sikslik7

Sikslik7

The Sicilian

• Community Moderators
  • 2,129 posts
Heroic
  • Gamertag:sikslik7
  • LocationStorming The Castle
      7    2    2    2       2               

Posted 25 March 2016 - 01:30 AM

Xbox Live's Games with Gold for December 2015 have been announced. Check out to see what you can get for free next month.

Great! I was wondering when the games were going to come out! It's about time!

Anyways, thanks for posting this. Always something I forget to look up.

33rd to reach 1000 posts (favorite number)

#9 Fishy

Fishy

HTA Co-Founder

• Legendary Members
  • 2,416 posts
Legendary

Posted 25 March 2016 - 01:43 AM

Great! I was wondering when the games were going to come out! It's about time!

Anyways, thanks for posting this. Always something I forget to look up.

No clue why I typed that and didn't remember to fix it, whoops. Lol. Thanks for the correction.

#10 I_Make_Big_Boom

I_Make_Big_Boom

The Prophet of No Ragrets

• Art Group
  • 1,565 posts
Heroic
  • Gamertag:SelfDestruct217
7             9                      2      

Posted 25 March 2016 - 04:11 AM

Dead Space is one of the best survival horror games out there: probably in the All-Time Top 10. Not only that, but the trilogy itself is damn outstanding. I'd give 1, 2, AND 3 at least a 9.5: 3 especially since it's one of the most content-saturated games I've ever played WITHOUT DLC. Story's good too. Though out of all 3 DS1 is the most survival horror-esque. The others gradually become more action-oriented.

Back to DS: Basically you're an engineer, Isaac Clarke, who ventures to a derelict ship drifting in space known as the USG Ishimura on a mission to investigate why it went dark out of the blue. You find some horrifying monsters, and things go to hell in a handbasket. Good game.

Dead Space: Downfall - an animated movie - is a direct prequel to DS, and gives you an insight into why the Ishimura went dark in the first place. It's not mandatory to watch, but I think it adds some needed depth.

Saints Row IV is about you - The Swag-tastic (literally) President of the US - trying to stop some aliens. The game's soaked with references, and doesn't take itself seriously at all. Oh, and you have superhuman abilities in an open world. Nuff' said.

#11 Zandril

Zandril

Reach Kid

• Forge Group
  • 1,010 posts
Inspiring
  • Gamertag:Zandril S312
  • Location42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

Posted 25 March 2016 - 09:21 AM

Now this is a good month. Especially for the 360. Dead Space 2 was one of my favorite 360 games and I've always wanted to play the first one. Saints Row 3 which was also a free game at some point and was a lot of fun. So I definitely wouldn't mind me some Saints Row 4.

The Wolf Among Us looks cool enough and I am a fan of Telltale's games. Is it the same as their Walking Dead games in terms of gameplay? I've heard good things about Sunset Overdrive but only stuff like "it's fun" and "worth a download". Can anyone tell me if it really is that good? Trying to budget the space in my Xbone

0qd2kuw.gif

Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight? 

#12 Drizzy_Dan

Drizzy_Dan

Jack of all Trades

• 4,039 posts
Legendary
  • Gamertag:LL Kool D
6       2       2                        

Posted 25 March 2016 - 09:46 AM

I've heard good things about Sunset Overdrive but only stuff like "it's fun" and "worth a download". Can anyone tell me if it really is that good? Trying to budget the space in my Xbone

It plays like Crackdown but you can grind around town with your sneakers making long combos killing mutants.  It's pretty fun. 

"And for the record, I would've kicked your *** the first time if the lady hadn't stopped me."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: GwG

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users