HLG (Hidden League Gaming) is not dead in fact every day we hide. You may be thinking that we are lame because we don't fight, but we fight as well. It depends what mood we're in. Sometimes the normal game might get boring, but not for us. We have a blast every day and there are so many of us. There are so many spots you wouldn't have thought of even existed. We have so much fun and it's hilarious when we hide on certain people. So come give us a chance and look at some of our videos. You will learn so many new hiding spots and glitches, and hey maybe if you're any good you could join us. We're kind of full and like the team we have right now, but you could impress us. Our team is called HLG (Hidden League Gaming) PRO (******** Randoms Off). If you want to laugh, learn some glitches, and learn some hiding spots then go to this link now: http://youtube.com/hlgprofessional

No. Successful hiding takes a lot of cowardice. If you are better than the other team already just beat them.

No one likes playing against "HLG" type people.

You say you know the map better than everybody. I know how you do these hiding spots but it is using the map in ways that was not intended and therefore is an exploit. And exploits are known to be cheap and pansy ways to get a win.

Your little map exploits on select and on enclosed are the second reason why I have petitioned to have those maps removed from team doubles. The first being jetpack abuse.

Hiding takes very little skill because it is you versus the map and the map won't fight back.

Actually finishing the game takes skill because it is you versus another person.

Now I am not saying you do not have skill, you may be better than me.

BUT the act of hiding is not a skillful thing.

That is my opinion, stay and fight like a man.

Stop taking the Osama Bin Laden way out where you hide in a hole and wait for us to find you.

• Like 2

No. Successful hiding takes a lot of cowardice. If you are better than the other team already just beat them.

You say you know the map better than everybody. I know how you do these hiding spots but it is using the map in ways that was not intended and therefore is an exploit. And exploits are known to be cheap and pansy ways to get a win.

Your little map exploits on select and on enclosed are the second reason why I have petitioned to have those maps removed from team doubles. The first being jetpack abuse.

Hiding takes very little skill because it is you versus the map and the map won't fight back.

Actually finishing the game takes skill because it is you versus another person.

Stop taking the Osama Bin Laden way out where you hide in a hole and wait for us to find you.

Enough said!

Totally agree with you.