Lost and Forgotten Custom Maps Halo 4 & Reach

SeanM666v2

Hello there one and all. For those of you who don't know me my name is SeanM666. But since i've been gone for a couple years and have lost my password to my old account on here i've been reborn as SeanM666v.2 lol 

Here's what this topic is about. Lost And Forgotten Forge Maps From Halo 4 and or Reach. What happened to those maps that you once enjoyed playing constantly with a bunch of your friends? Do you have any maps that time has forgotten over the years? If so here's a fresh new idea by yours truly. Why don't you Share some of the maps you loved if you still have them or if you remember playing. Since i don't have a xb360 anymore due to it's disk drive finally giving out on me after 5 years of owning it i have been out of the gaming community in halo. I last made dozens of maps on Reach and Halo 4 although idk if any of them still exist. If you would like to look up my maps up simply look up my gamertag in the custom maps options to download and view some of my map creations. I'd love to see any form of images of your maps or even if you have the ability to load videos up i'd love to see some of them being played on. I've always loved creating new buildings and maps on halo since the sand box on halo 3. And now it seems those creative architectures i've made and the maps have been lost to time...Or have they? 

Please post any images of maps you have made or one's that have made a lasting impression on you through out the Halo:reach to Halo 4 games you have helped create or even help test on. And also feel free to check out what little if any maps i made are still in the game. I look forward to seeing your creativity and your beautiful maps. One Forge artist to the next.