Unable to match

Ovallers

For the last week I have been unable to play matchmaking. I can play custom games and talk to friends online but when I try to search a match, it says "unable to match, not enough people or skill level too high" it says that for every playlist. When I join a fire team, we can't finds matches because of me. When I leave my friends are able to find matches instantly. I called Xbox twice and I have deleted my xbox, deleted profile, reinstalled halo, hard reboot, unplugged router and modem.. I have tried everything. My NAT is open and I know it's not my connection because I can play custom games and talk to people. Does anyone have this problem? Please help. Thanks!!

Where are you from and what's your rank?

Matchmaking might not be populated enough by enough people of equal rank at the time you're playing. Do you find social games (Warzone and/or BTB) just fine?

I live in New Jersey USA and my rank is only a 51. I can't even get war zone matches.. I know it's not my rank or connections because when i search with friends, I have this problem but as soon as I leave their fire team, they can join the playlist we were searching in. It's every playlist including war zone.. All I can do is play customs with them . Mind you, they are higher rank than me

I have had the game since day one and never had an issue until a week ago.. Also not sure if this matters but this all started happening when I played against some guy and he got mad team won. He sent 27 invites to all of us.. It was like a bomb of invites.. Could it have been like a virus or something ?? After that game, I started having issues.