The 343i.org Confessional

Father B

I was followed and betrayed by some guy this whole game

my sin?----- i didn't boot him. lol

:mellow: Well that was either out of compassion or indifference. Hmm…

Advice:

If compassion: Even saints had a limit to their tolerance. Know where to draw the line and act so that it need not be crossed again.

If indifference: You might as well have laughed along with and spurred the person on to do it some more. Sometimes we don't have to join in on despicable behavior to make it OK for others to keep doing it; we just have to sit idle.

Fun and games, my child. Fun and games. Twam be with you.

Forgive me father for it has been a week since my last confession

I am having rude thoughts about another woman she's always on my head. She wears the tightest blue leotard, i keep having these rude thoughts, she is so nice to me guidings through my battles. I know she doesn't feel the same, but i love cortana so much

Jester:

Twam understands Cortana has a beautiful holographic avatar. He also knows how dominant she is, and that many men are heavily into Femdom. Now, while we mortals cannot claim to know the Almighty Twam's fetishes, one can presume that even he would bend over backwards for Cortana.

But, as you know, Cortana cannot reciprocate your feelings, child. Her heart belongs to another, even greater than Twam's angels of Team Awesome. Just know that you can always find your wife a blue and purple catsuit and wig to wear while she tells you what to do all day.

Blessings of Twam be with you! :yes

BB:

It sounds like you may have a bit of trouble with anger management, my son. You may want to practice by taking deep breaths and trying to understand that some players, like the ones you go ape-sh<expleted> on, are either too young or too dumb to know better.

However, if you know a player is old enough to understand repercussions, and they insist on troublesome behavior, then by all means, let them have it.

And may Twam lend you his might to do so. ^_^

V:

Sometimes, my son, we all need a break. Just beware that too much time away from the Halo may adversely affect your ability to PWN. Then you won't be known as Vitamin PWN anymore.

You'll be known as Vitamin PWCH.

Blessings of Twam be with you. :yes

Jake:

Did they deserve it? If not, perhaps you should exercise some introspection, and dig down to find the reason why you would do such a thing.

Also: "I'm a kid" is not an excuse, and does not give anyone the right to ruin anyone else's fun.

And that's what we're all about here, isn't it? "Good times for all." Not only ourselves.

Heed the word.

Bear the word.

Spread the word.

Twam be with you, my child.

I was bored and on the new at the time map sandbox I took advantage of the portal and sniped my buddy and pissed him off alot :), he deserved it.... kept blabbing about my obssesion with halo such as oh dude your so gay with all those poster and ****. Childish *******, atleast I'm a worthy opponent to him on cod. Oh yeah, he ransomed my memory card which was very precious with my forge maps, so I got on a gauss warthog turret and made only 3 spawn points inside the hanger on forge world, I let him have a few vehicles, but even on a turret I'm a perfect shot :) ping, shot through side of a warhog, ping headshot on revenant, ping ping ping!!

Kurt, I have to wonder if you and he are still friends. Real friends don't treat each other that way, y'know? And I'm led to believe that your relationship lacked the necessary mutual respect that makes real friends stick together. Am I mistaken? Are you two still friends? :mellow:

"Next thing I know you'll be telling me you team kill too." "Uhhhhhh..."

"S-...STEVEN! ...Hording the Rocket Launcher?" "Mhmm.."

"Camping with the Mauler?" "Yaaa..."

"Using the Ghost on Snowbound?" "Yes ok! Things aren't like they used to be ok?! This isn't SPACE INVADERS!"

XD - The Bag Boy

Kurt, I have to wonder if you and he are still friends. Real friends don't treat each other that way, y'know? And I'm led to believe that your relationship lacked the necessary mutual respect that makes real friends stick together. Am I mistaken? Are you two still friends? :mellow:

lol yes, he didn't take offense to any of it, thats just how we roll, forgive and forget, cept when something valuble is taken, if it helps I let him try to spawn kill me with the warthog and let him shoot me a few hundred times

A confession of my own…

I'm sitting here in my living-room right now with my roommate and a buddy of ours. We're playing CoD: MW3 splitscreen multiplayer.

Here's a brief rundown on these guys:

Dave can't play many types of videogames. The only type he will play are wrestling games and turn-based RPG's. But for some inexplicable reason he loves Modern Warfare.

His general tactics shift between two:

• "Stand out in the open with a LMG or other fully automatic weapon and run around out in the open until you see an opponent"; obviously this one gets him killed a LOT.

• And "camp like a fiend".

Kevin fancies himself a CoD pro and always leads the match. But he's a camper, and on splitscreen, a screenhacker.

Now, I pride myself on my honor and patience, but tonight, both have been tested quite intensely.

I already dislike CoD, but neither of these two will play Halo; so, we boogie. The ensuing matches saw alternations between Dave getting killed repeatedly by Kevin, and the two of them both camping and killing me each time I'd jog on by while looking for them.

I've been nearly overwhelmed by exercises in futility before, but none have come this close to making me want to put Dave's PS3 remote through his TV.

Instead, I occasionally glanced at their screens and stole their kills before killing the one I stole the kill from.

I did, however, resist the urge to teabag. :huh:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I was playing grifball the other night an went about 70-20. pretty good, but it's grifball, so no big deal. However, there were 4 kids on the other team ranging from about 10 to 13 who thought that i was amazing an invited me to a party an were practically worshiping me. And I egged them on and on. Even at one point telling them that besides being a halo god I also ran an orphanage and that if they would send me microsoft points it would help me put food on the table for the kids i took care of. They even believed me, although none of them had any points codes to send :P

• Like 1

AAN2: The lord Twam understands and has been there himself, I believe. You are easily forgiven that, my son. As for letting the Confessional die, I would hope the only reason for that was because nobody had been "sinning" in games recently.

MasterShotgunz: Just as long as you don't do that sort of thing regularly - telling tales to lure naive kids into giving you things, I mean. :mellow: Otherwise, it's quite humorous. :rofl:

Bless me father for I have sinned, I made one of my teammates quite out because he was not smart enough to realize that walking in the middle of a bunch of enemies is a death trap, so I started using him as a suicide bomber with my plasma grenades... I didn't get a single betrayal, but managed to get two triples and one double by the time that he Q.Quit.

I cost my team the match by stubbornly making my team lose the battle by walking right in the midst of battle, because I was angry at some guy who yoinked me, so I cost them all the match selfishly. :sweat: I am sorry poor Reach players!!! :(:

Well, neither of those are great things (yoinking or suiciding). You felt betrayed by your team and you acted out. Going forward you should try to remember that it's cruel and disrespectful to punish an entire team for the actions of one player. Maybe next time you should just come up behind him and beat him down, stating why you did it and to let it be a lesson to him about kill-stealing. Or, as AAN2 in the next confession did, you could use him as an unwitting suicide-bomber. ^_^

Twam be with you, my son.

Bless me father for I have sinned, I made one of my teammates quite out because he was not smart enough to realize that walking in the middle of a bunch of enemies is a death trap, so I started using him as a suicide bomber with my plasma grenades... I didn't get a single betrayal, but managed to get two triples and one double by the time that he Q.Quit.

AAN2, you know as well as I or Twam, that what you did wasn't a sin. Opportunity was knocking and you answered, baby. You took that poor misguided soul and his bad idea and turned it into something beautiful.

You are not forgiven.

What you are is amazing. Kudos, my friend. Kudos and well done.

Twam guide you to more great feats, my child. Go with His blessings.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Once or twice I was playing invasion and had a idle squadmate. In Invasion usually being a man down means defeat. We were defence first and they got the 3 points. When we switched sides 2 other teammates quit. So I betrayed my idle teamate enough to earn a broseidon.

• Like 1

Well, one time we were playing a game of Big Team Battle on Hemorhage. So I got in the Revenant and another guy got in with me and hit me 3 times. So I got out of the driver side and he got out, then I jumped in really quick and sped away, turned around and ran him over. Then a guy threw a grenade at me and I ran him over as well. Then I got in a Warthog and two others got in with me. Then the passenger hit me, so I drove into the water and threw a greanade killing both.

That must be bad

• Like 1