PVAI warzone no PVP at all

ESPADAS03

So back when there was a Q & A with josh holmes over warzone it was asked if there was any plans for PVE warzone( PVAI only, no PVP), he responded saying there was no plans for it but if the community demanded it they would make it...

Flash forwars to present time and there has been numerous demands for this mode, but we have not seen any update from 343 on it so either they are working on it or they are ignoring the demand in favor of esports and going back on what they said essentially.

Here is my problem now I want this mode and there is many benefits from it existing for both the pro types and the casuals.

so I hear how the ranking system is broken and bad players get matched vs pro players or just good players so its a one sided slaughter where teams the losing team doesn't want to quit due to the bad ban system, so they just waste like 15 minutes of there life getting killed over and over and over yay really fun right nope it sucks and makes the game non inviting to a new player who wants to make the population rise.

so these players get frustrated because this becomes 5 of there rounds and they don't win ever s yea they leave maybe go trade in halo 5 sounds cool to some people they say no more bad players but with this mindset eventually the population would drop badly due to others being frustrated.

Well lets see these players go to warzone to so called relax right nope they go 5 rounds of there team losing due to boss steals REQ steals and just outright bad luck overall, now people are just frustrated so hey lets go play campaign to cool off.... yea campaign then most exciting thing ever of halo 5 right... they finish the round and go ok how much XP, rp and commendations did I get... ZERO absolutely ZERO you get jack for completing campaign on the hardest difficulty... so now rather then racking up XP and REQ points you just wasted time....but wait there's a third option ,,, no wait there isn't... then Warzone gets this PVAI mode and OMG is it amazing.

These players now have a way to do the following:
Play with a team rather against a team focusing on big team Co op

February Update is bringing more colors, here you can show off your color choice in a co op fashion.( we will finally be able to match the chiefs armor color yay)

the not so great players wont flood the Arena anymore so all you try hard cant take on other try hard and not have that one guy on your team who frags himself over and over and over and over....yea my bad bros.

if the Try hard guys shows up it wont ruin everyone else game by being the guy who takes their fun away rather he will be the guy everyone gravitates towards for leadership and inspiration to kill the AI with total obliteration.

The AI in warzone suck they literally do nothing but get shot and die... so now you got a team of 2 or 24 Spartans vs hundreds of AI these AI wont be static they will try and capture locations flank you overrun you and just try to ruin your life...

they also wont be small in numbers no no no rather then one wraith you have 5 wraiths coming your way, which all of them are in wraith Ultras there ground defense are ELites with freaking swords at the level below the Prophets bane, others have that needler shooting carbine... then some common level ones with basic weapons... but that's one wave in one spot there's going to be like 5 of these if multiple spots so yea good luck. I'm talking banshee ultras phaetons legendary weapons and man some crazy numbers all screaming down on you and also you have to defend places or else you lose. and you have to attack places... and then there's insurgent groups too not Marine AI but actual insurgent groups with confiscated matises and tanks like ONI tanks bro.... yea that's a lot  coming your way in the form of the highest ranks... perhaps you can hijack these tools f you want perhaps.

And if you though ok if we got 12 guys we can take them on but here's the twist 12 or 24 is nice except when 2 pelicans holding two teams of 4 Spartan's get shot down and crash land behind enemy lines and another 4 man team is dropped off to go help them but not to close so now they have to battle through enemy troops to even get to them...

while the other remaining Spartans are dropped in various locations to fend off enemy with the aid f some useless Marine AI....

this is just that mode and you have the full power of the REQ system at your disposal enjoy... perhaps you may also have limited lives and only get more after each wave is defeated.

Just my  thoughts man I mean this an be whats coming to halo 5 and we just haven't heard anything but seriously 343 throw us a bone.

Edited by RedStarRocket91
Removed inappropriate language.