(Bigger) More Interesting Vehicles in Forge And Multiplayer

Pixelation

Thing is, these vehicles are either way too large or way too OP for use in multiplayer. even on big maps like Warzone maps the Elephant would probably get stuck on anything it comes across. The Pelican, Hawk and Phantom would probably need to be bullet sponges to make up for their lack in movability which wouldn't be any fun.

I have no idea why they didn't give us Elephants to begin with, but that's the only acceptable thing to have. Since it's a balanced vehicle, with good firepower and transport/spawn, but slow movement.

Hawks... Oh god please no, that'd be worse than a Phaeton, which has lock on incineration missiles. But the Hawk has a Gauss turret attached to the bottom instead, that said. Hawks are a nice vehicle in the Halo Universe, but are best to stay in Halo Wars where they belong. Sorry.

Pelicans and Phantoms... I honestly don't know how that'd work, unless the Pelican was used only for Transport, which is about as useless as the Scout Warthog then. Phantoms however, would make nice transports but only if they worked like the Halo Reach Pelican, where there was a driver, and a gunner and the gun had an incredibly slow rate of firepower, however the side turrets would need removed.

That said, big vehicles would make nice cool editions. But most of them are big for a reason, and that's to destroy everything in its path. Except the Elephant. In other words, I'd rather not have these. However if you suggested vehicles like the Brute Chopper, Spectre, Brute Prowler, etc. That would be a totally different story. 

I can give you one really good example of why large vehicles that fly havent been added to any aspect of gameplay. That example is.....go play Halo 2 or 3. Vehicles that fly aka the banshee were not balanced well in terms of collision damage and the almost "cheap" aerial movements they can pull off. Halo 2 and 3 spawned the whole divebombing phase and it really annoyed A LOT of people.

I cant even imagine how unfun it would be to have bases pelleted with divebombing Phantoms and pelicans...or even worse, having players jump out of them, causing a huge impact you wont see coming, taking out whole teams.